UK holidays

emmie251980

Hi all,
Looking for recommendations for UK breaks. Looking to go end Sept or early Oct for five days. We're based in Yorkshire and don't really fancy driving more than a couple of hours. Holiday parks always appeal although not Butlins, Haven etc more local independent ones having holiday log cabins/lodges etc with maybe the odd bar or two. Other than that happy to look at any options. Needs to have a fair bit to do around it that's the only other thing - ie seaside, pub walks, bike hire, near towns/cities etc preferably within walking distance or short driving distance from where we're staying.

Thanks very much,

Emma x

I've only just seen this. We usually holiday abroad, but I must admit our recent weekend in Kidderminster was brill, but for the OP it wouldn't suit as it's not near the beach, otherwise it has everything else.

There's lots of walking, activies, campsites in Stourport/Stourbridge(can't remember which it is), there's a fun fair in StourX lots of little shops, a lovely place.

We've had some lovely breaks in the UK recently -last year we went to Scotland and Somerset, this year we have been to the Cotswolds and Brighton. Looking at your dates you are probably away now so I hope you found somewhere nice!!

Tilford Woods is beautiful :) x

Back