ulrika?

It's a fix! They paid £175000 for her, so they wanted to get their moneys worth! Can't stand the woman me, she's already up her own backside, this will make her worse!

I disagree...I really like Ulrika, not because of her CBB appearance, but I've always liked her...SO glad she won.

Dont understand why people seem to dislike her so much? Suppose diffrent strokes for diffrent folks....:D

Cat Bee x

Im as peeved about Ulrika winning as I was with that dullard Rachel - its depressing.

I thought Terry should have won as he was down to earth and funny and got stuck in, I like Ulrika but I was glad it wasn't an American that won.:D

4kids, 4 different dad, messes with other peoples men, has had numerous men.
cannot stand her , has such a high opinion of herself its untrue, when in fact she needs too take a long hard look

i feel sorry for her children, her youngest isnt a year yet and she throws herself into BB. sad woman really, i couldnt belive her age, i thought she was much much older than that, shes only 3/4years older than myself.
ulrika slapper rant over

4kids, 4 different dad, messes with other peoples men, has had numerous men.
cannot stand her , has such a high opinion of herself its untrue, when in fact she needs too take a long hard look

i feel sorry for her children, her youngest isnt a year yet and she throws herself into BB. sad woman really, i couldnt belive her age, i thought she was much much older than that, shes only 3/4years older than myself.
ulrika slapper rant over

Couldn't have put it better myself. She has such high opinions of people when she has little morals of her own!

Back