• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ummmm this feels so wrong...

The fact it feels so wrong is also what makes it so much more enjoyable.:)
I often think this when I sit down to a lovely big tea :D Tonights was no exception-double cheesy pasta bake, jacket spud, coleslaw, and salad....all came to a huge 2.5 syns and one HexA! ;)
oh my that sounds delicious! Can you give me the recipe for the double cheesy pasta bake, pretty please...!

That sounds lush, how did you do the double cheesy pasta bake???
:eek: Double cheesy pasta bake, copied from my diary, for a green day:
Quorn mince, red onion, garlic, spinach, green pepper, courgette, carrot, tinned tomatoes, cherry tomatoes,& sweetcorn.
Tricolour trittole pasta.
HexB low fat feta and 2XHexB/HexA low fat cheese.
Seasoned with mixed herbs, pepper, salt, garlic salt, and a bit of Tabasco.
This technically made enough for 4 portions, but I had almost half last night for my tea :eek:

I Fried the onions, garlic, and mince for 5mins.
Boiled the courgette and spinach for a couple of mins, drained and chucked in the pan.
Added all the other veggies and seasoning. Left simmering until the pasta had cooked.

Did a layer of pasta, then mince mixture, then half the feta and half the cheese. Then did another layer of everything :D

Whacked it in the oven on gas mark 4 for about 15mins :)

Was really yummy!!

Like I said, I had half last night so it worked out as half a HexB for the feta and a HexA for the other cheese.
Tonights portion was a quarter, so roughly worked out to 1syn (or 1/4 of a HexB :p) and half a syn for the other cheese.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SlimFast 2
Lipotrim TFR 100% 9
Introductions 1
Atkins Diet 74
Cambridge Weight Plan 2