unashamed me me me me me post

Arwen

so here they are pictures are of me and my dh dd (2) and ds (1) and minus 102lbs

before (well november so 67 pounds lost)

mothers day

Congratulations and very well done, you look fantastic!:happy096:

You look great in both pics Arwen

your weight loss is amazing though
hope I can do as well as you

cute kids too :D

Congratulations:clap:. I am only in Day 2 and it is such an inspiration to see b4 and after pictures.

Quick question for you. I have a 5 yr old and a 4 month old at home and I see you have 2 little ones. How have you found the diet with having 2 little ones to run round after?

xXx

You look great Arwen, the difference is quite startling. :)

What a happy family you have too - has the DH also lost weight since the first pic?

You look fantastic Arwen,

what a boost....may your success continue....well done.

Shaz x

What a difference Arwen - you are doing fantastically well - you deserve your me me me post!!!!!
Bren xx

Congratulations on your fantastic loss so far.

And you have such adorable children - your little girl especially looks delightful. :)

yeah dh has lost 3 stone he's also doing exante :)

St ives i havent had a problem running round after the kids - we just pace what we do, i do more with them now i would never go on the soft play frames before in case i broke them, now i do. what i find hard is cooking for them since both dh and me are both not eating, its that i find hard g/l

Thank u for your reply it is really gr8 to hear that :thankyou:

Arwen,

What lovely pics! Both you and DH are an inspiration.

Love Myr xxx

Pics look great. I'm a newbie and its a real inspiration to see peoples before and after photos - thank you for posting them :)

Back