UNBELIEVEABLY shocked

i heard on the news yesterday this little girl is now in care i feel so sorry for her because this to will only bring trauma to the poor child .. god bless her xx

Thank god :/ Not the best place to go to, but long term I think its in the best interest of the child, whose parents are obviousy not competent to raise her.

lisa x

How sad that parents do this to children. I am sorry she has been taken into care but perhaps this is the best thing for her in the long run.

SilverS

skinnyminny2be said:
Did anyone see the english woman in the daily mail who gave her 7 year old a voucher for a boob job for her 7th birthday x

Not quite her 7th. It is to be used after her 18th if she wishes.

sickening... really sickening...

theres someone in the UK who brought her 8 year old a voucher towards a boob job! WTF! Her mums a walking barbie and she wants her daughter to be the same.... its quite sad!

I agree. People like her shouldnt be allowed children x

Unfortunately this is what happens, and wrong hands it produces bad results... bad to think about it :S

That poor girl...she has already lost her childhood innocence, at 8 years old she should be out playing with friends and dancing to the latest songs on the tv etc, not worrying in case she can see hairs on her legs or the poosibility of a wrinkle on her face. I actually cried while reading that article, its just so sad.

I just hope it hasnt had any long term effect on her way of thinking, she is a very pretty young girl and should be proud of her natural beauty!!

That poor girl...she has already lost her childhood innocence, at 8 years old she should be out playing with friends and dancing to the latest songs on the tv etc, not worrying in case she can see hairs on her legs or the poosibility of a wrinkle on her face. I actually cried while reading that article, its just so sad.

I just hope it hasnt had any long term effect on her way of thinking, she is a very pretty young girl and should be proud of her natural beauty!!

Sounds sad? But im sure that there will be some pyscological issues in later life... reliant on high cost procedures to endure pain and keep up the lasting legacy of torture her mother has subjected her to, as she has been taught this is the norm...

i wouldnt DREAM of buying my daughter a 4K boob job!!!

I agree. People like her shouldnt be allowed children x

Yh but now people are starting to crack down. I heard one case where the kid was taken into care for the stuff the mother was doing to her and seeing nothing wrong with it...

Im never going to push my children into doing anything... and never would i subject them to doing that kind of thing to their body :(:confused:

Wow I knew the competitveness of beauty pagents had hit the uk but this takes the biscuit! The mother keeps saying I want etc and the wee girl is just parroting her. parents shouldn't be living their dreams via their children, i'd bet the mum tried to be a model or something in her younger days and is now determined her daughter will be a "superstar earning millions" erm...what if that doesnt happen? Will she love her any less? It likely won't matter as the child will end up feeling inadequate and "less than" and probably quite low self esteem although if she's living with a good family in care maybe they can reverse it?

gees botox and waxing at eight years old? Waxing fluffy hair and the pubic area to prevent pubic hair? Is the mum gonna starve her too so she's bypasses puberty altogether? As someone else said lets kids be kids as long as poss as life's hard enough when you're an adult. effin crazy!

poor little kid, she is beautiful little girl - I feel so sorry for her :(

Back