1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Uncle Ben's express rice.....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by DQ, 1 August 2007 Social URL.

1. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Just tried the uncle ben's chinese express rice that takes 2 minutes in the microwave - was really nice, and made for a nice change!!

Well worth the 2.5 syns :cool:
    sonban and Mini like this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hiya D_Q I love them uncle bens pouches I have them on a jacket potato :drool: scrummy. Oh I better go get some tea now Its made me hungry thinking about it.:D
    Mini likes this.
  4. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!
    Those pouches are a god send when you are busy.

Our ASDA usually do 3 for £3 from memory.

I love the mushroom one best, really nice rice!

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Yep Mike, tis where I picked up mine :cool: Gonna try the mushroom one next!!

Sonia, I never thought of having them on a baked potato - thanks!! :thankyou:
  6. hippoellie

hippoellie CDC

Hi DQ- try adding loads of steamed veg, especially broccoli and chinese greens- that usually did me for dinner left overs for lunch the next day!

Oh I remember food...so long ago now...
  7. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Lol,thanks honey!! :thankyou: But just think that Bank Holiday weekend is only 3 weeks away - you're going to look amazing showing off your new figure! :cool:
  8. hippoellie

hippoellie CDC

Thanks hun! Cheered me up!
  9. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

You've done fantastically well :clap:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.