Uncle bens Rice Times

You're in the wrong thread for this type of ponder/question. Instead of the Recipe thread, try searching the 'Syns' one. For ease, I've found this for you:

Rice Time, Cantonese, ambient, 300g pot 1 19 1
Rice Time, Medium Curry, ambient, 300g pot 20
Rice Time, Mexican Chilli, ambient, 300g pot 17
Rice Time, Spicy Tikka Masala, ambient, 300g pot 20
Rice Time, Sweet & Sour, ambient, 300g pot Free 19½ Free

I really like the sweet and sour rice times, they are so quick and easy to do when I am on a night shift, 1.5 mins in the microwave with some cooked chicken thrown in and a big helping of frozen mixed veg (obviously defrosted haha) - can be made AND eaten in my 20 minute break! X

So disgusted! These have apparently been updated and the sweet and sour is 8 1/2 syns on ee! Thought I'd had a syn free day yesterday as I needed it and then I see the update this morning!

I noticed that too! I have been having one of these once a week for a lunch option a work, new the we're too good to be true! Just mad at all those unnecessary syns now!

Taken from the updats section on the website today;

Uncle Ben’s Rice Time Pots

As we were concerned that the nutritional information given on the packaging of Rice Time Pots wasn’t quite right for the rice and sauce together, we got in touch with Uncle Ben’s to query it. Uncle Ben’s kindly provided us with a separate breakdown for the rice and each different sauce enabling us to calculate the Syn values for all the Rice Time Pots accurately.

The new Syn values are:

[FONT=&quot]Size[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Extra Easy Syns Original Syns Green Syns[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rice Time, Cantonese, 300g pack, ambient[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]rice pot 1.5 12.5 1.5[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]sauce pot 6 6 6[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rice Time, Medium Curry, 300g pack, ambient[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]sauce pot 7 7 7[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rice Time, Mexican Chilli, 300g pack, ambient[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]sauce pot 4.5 4.5 4.5[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rice Time, Spicy Tikka Masala, 300g pack, ambient[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]sauce pot 7.5 7.5 7.5[/FONT]