uncomfortable tummy

northerngurl

back once again
Morning all,

I am coming to the end of week 3 on SS+ and for the past couple of days I have had a really uncomfortable bloated feeling in my tummy, this makes it difficult to stomach my shakes as they make me even more uncomfortable :sigh: (like I have eaten too much:confused:) Last night i had a stitch like pain all the way down my left side into my hip that went on for hours.

Just wanted to know really if anyone has felt like this whilst on CD?

X Debs X

i dont have any suggestions, but maybe give your CDC a call.
when i dont know what to do or am feeling unwell i always ask her advise...

feel better soon :)

Thanks Preetone :)

My CDC is on holiday, next weigh in is Wed night when she gets back so thought I would post on here to see if anyone has experienced the same symptoms.

X debs X

Hope you feel better soon.

I had severe tummy pains, But that is cos I`m a big fat pig and had 2 bars a day, 2 days running as they were new to me and I didn`t know the 1 a day rule.

Could you be constipated?

Xx

lol, I am well and truly put off by the idea of the bars dont even want to try them, nope not constipated, got no problems in that department.:)

X Debs X

are you using Fybogel - not to keep things 'moving' but to keep your fibre bulk intake up?

have you used CD fibre or anything else like that? what about water flavourings? they have inulin in them which can give you wind

hmm have you eaten anything ? I found when I was off food for a while then ate something on cambridge I got an upset tummy. Just a thought.

hi, havent eaten anything other than what I am allowed on SS+ havent tried the fybogel or the water flavourings, I have however had IBS on and off for around 15yrs now and wonder if its a flare up of that on the way?

X Debs X

p.s thanks for trying to help girls xx :)

Back