Uncovering my true self

My weigh in is 12o'clock i work nights so have to do an afternoon group.. which means i can skip breakfast lol every little helps... good luck with yours :)

I just weighed in and another 0.5 ON! I am gutted. First time I have gained 2 weeks on the trot. I'm still in shock...

I just weighed in and another 0.5 ON! I am gutted. First time I have gained 2 weeks on the trot. I'm still in shock...

Hey hang in there.. i put on 6lb last week and 1lb the week before that and took 6.5lb of it off this week, Take a positive form this tiny gain and tell your self that you want it gone xxxxxxxx

Oh honey, try not to let it get to you.... it's really just a drop in the ocean compared to how far you've come already! ((((((hugs)))))

So... my first weigh-in after one week of dieting, and I'm happy and proud to announce that I've lost 6 1/2 lbs!!! :crazy: Thank goodness for some good news after a frustrating day spent dealing with bureaucracy and a stroppy pre-teen...........

Breakfast: as per usual :p
Lunch: boiled some potatoes, chopped them up and mixed them in with some baked beans. Too tired and fed up to do anything more complicated. Followed it with a nectarine.
Supper: Vitaminbrot with low-fat cottage cheese, spring onions, cocktails, tomatoes followed by a bowl of strawberries.
Treat: 1 Prinzenrolle biscuit.

Looking back over the week, I need to make sure that I really do fill my plate with 1/3 superfree foods; I wasn't always as lavish with them as I should have been. I also need to cut back on salt... I LOVE salt and I shouldn't be eating it with my high blood pressure. Otherwise, I'm happy :D

So... my first weigh-in after one week of dieting, and I'm happy and proud to announce that I've lost 6 1/2 lbs!!! :crazy: Thank goodness for some good news after a frustrating day spent dealing with bureaucracy and a stroppy pre-teen...........

Lunch: boiled some potatoes, chopped them up and mixed them in with some baked beans. Too tired and fed up to do anything more complicated. Followed it with a nectarine.
Supper: Vitaminbrot with low-fat cottage cheese, spring onions, cocktails, tomatoes followed by a bowl of strawberries.

Looking back over the week, I need to make sure that I really do fill my plate with 1/3 superfree foods; I wasn't always as lavish with them as I should have been. I also need to cut back on salt... I LOVE salt and I shouldn't be eating it with my high blood pressure. Otherwise, I'm happy :D

Wow thats fantastic :) ,,, bet your dead chuffed and feeling the difference already :)

Wow thats fantastic :) ,,, bet your dead chuffed and feeling the difference already :)
Yes, I can cycle up the hill to my house without feeling like I'm going to die! *lol*

Yes, I can cycle up the hill to my house without feeling like I'm going to die! *lol*

heeheehee... i have to cycle 4 miles to get to club ... i guess its loses me 1/2pound on the way there lol

Alderica said:

Wow brilliant loss! Well done!

I am feeling better, thanks both for your words!

Catastrophes used to be when I couldn't get my favourite chocolate - these days they're when I can't find a nice punnet of strawberries! Arrrghhhhhh :mad:

Breakfast: as usual
Lunch: pasta and fish topped with tomatoes and mozzarella. And very nice too for 5 1/2 syns :)
Supper: ham salad.
Late night snack: 1 Prinzenrolle biscuit. I always make sure I have 5 syns free for this piece of indulgence.

Probably lost a bit extra from having to gallop to the bogatorium :( .... I need to go for a colonoscopy soon: bowel cancer and Crohn's disease both run in my family and I've been having some strange symptoms of late. Last one was 4 years ago and I should go every 3 years. Oh well, I guess the purging procedure beforehand will make for a good weigh-in that week :)

Saturday, and I am fed up to the back teeth with running round after people who are too lazy to do things for themselves..... :mad:

Anyway....

Breakfast: as usual. Monotonous? Maybe, but also delicious :)
Lunch: lovely fry-up of bacon, sausages, eggs and baked beans in tomato sauce. Well worth the 6 syns!
Supper: prosciutto ham with romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and spring onions and a syn-free dressing of vinegar and something called Maggiwürz which I could never leave Germany without: it's a bit like soy sauce but is made of wheat protein and smells like lovage. It also contains a lot of salt. but what the heck - a girl needs to indulge herself now and again....
Cup of tea and a Prinzenrolle biscuit as a snack after my son went to bed. I find that as long as I can have this one biscuit a day, I don't feel any cravings for sweet stuff (provided I don't walk past our local bakery, that is....).

Saturday, and I am fed up to the back teeth with running round after people who are too lazy to do things for themselves..... :mad:

Anyway....

Breakfast: as usual. Monotonous? Maybe, but also delicious :)
Lunch: lovely fry-up of bacon, sausages, eggs and baked beans in tomato sauce. Well worth the 6 syns!
Supper: prosciutto ham with romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and spring onions and a syn-free dressing of vinegar and something called Maggiwürz which I could never leave Germany without: it's a bit like soy sauce but is made of wheat protein and smells like lovage. It also contains a lot of salt. but what the heck - a girl needs to indulge herself now and again....
Cup of tea and a Prinzenrolle biscuit as a snack after my son went to bed. I find that as long as I can have this one biscuit a day, I don't feel any cravings for sweet stuff (provided I don't walk past our local bakery, that is....).

Walking past bakeries is a trigger for me. The smell makes me want to binge. Even in the supermarket, I won't even walk in that section. If my OH wants bread or anything from that part of the store, I wait somewhere else!

I like the idea of a nice chocolate biscuit every evening, but I don't know if I could control myself enough, I would eat them all!

Walking past bakeries is a trigger for me. The smell makes me want to binge. Even in the supermarket, I won't even walk in that section. If my OH wants bread or anything from that part of the store, I wait somewhere else!

I like the idea of a nice chocolate biscuit every evening, but I don't know if I could control myself enough, I would eat them all!

I clean my teeth immediately afterwards to avoid temptation, because I know I'll only have to do it again if I eat any more, and I'm too lazy for that *lol*

Very chuffed today - my 11 year old son put his arms around my waist and said in surprise, "Hey Mama, you really have lost weight!" He has now constituted himself my fitness trainer for the summer holidays :p

Breakfast: usual cereal with skimmed milk
Lunch: chicken pieces, green peppers and onion skewers oven-baked without oil, rice on the side. This actually had no syns, so I treated myself to a glass of multivitamin juice. I love this, I could drink it by the litre (I actually used to do just that and congratulated myself on being healthy), but was really shocked to find that one 250 ml glass is 6 syns!
Supper: ye olde ham salad. 1 Prinzenrolle biscuit and a cuppa to finish off a good day :)

Today was rather stressful: it started early in the morning when the train to school for Felix/college for me turned up an impressive 75 minutes late - I have NEVER experienced such delays in Germany before! In the end, I decided to go home and do some work rather than going to college (I would have had to stay home for that reason one day this week anyway). Then in the evening we had a visit from someone who will be taking Felix out once a week to help him with his Asperger syndrome - that had to be squeezed in along with the usual evening routine, so it was all rather a rush.

Breakfast: usual cereal and semi-skimmed milk (for some reason, you can't get skimmed lactose-free milk, and normal milk gives me shocking bellyache)
Lunch: pasta with bolognese sauce made with extra-lean beef mince and tomatoes. Somehow I'm finding it hard to get the knack of making a really good bolognese without using sauces out of a jar or packet.
Supper: just a slice of Vitaminbrot with low-fat cottage cheese followed by a generous handful of raspberries. In too much of a rush for anything more elaborate.
Snack: 1 Prinzenrolle biscuit

Feeling happy and good about myself at the moment! :happy036:

Breakfast: usual cereal and milk
Snack at college: big tub of mixed melon chunks
Lunch: scrambled eggs, bacon, mushrooms and tomatoes
Supper: 1 piece of Vitaminbrot with low-fat cottage cheese followed by LOADS of luscious freshly picked strawberries
Evening snack: 1 Prinzenrolle biscuit.

Weigh-in tomorrow.... but I'm optimistic, I'm noticing my clothes are starting to get bigger! :p

Breakfast as usual.
Lunch: in a hurry, so indulged in a ready meal - chicken topped with a mushroom, breadcrumb and herb mixture, to which I added a pile of broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. 9 1/2 syns, but my it was luscious...
Supper: ham salad followed by an overdose of strawberries :)
Usual snack in the evening.

Still eliminating loads of water, I can't think where it's all coming from?!

Weigh-in day, and I have lost another 4 1/2 lbs! That brings the total up to 11 lbs in 2 weeks!!! *does happy dance*

Must admit though, I don't think I ate enough yesterday, I felt my metabolism going on stand-by... that's when I start to feel rough. If I don't do something about it, I know that I'll end up throwing in the towel - again.

Breakfast: as usual.
Lunch: pasta with tomatoes, courgettes and mushrooms. Stirred in a teaspoon of honey because otherwise this is an explosive mixture for my guts. Tasted much better than my cack-handed attempts at SW bolognese.
Supper: Vitaminbrot with ham followed by a bowl of strawberries (was in a hurry again). Prinzenrolle biscuit in the evening.

Very chuffed today - my 11 year old son put his arms around my waist and said in surprise, "Hey Mama, you really have lost weight!" He has now constituted himself my fitness trainer for the summer holidays :p

Breakfast: usual cereal with skimmed milk
Lunch: chicken pieces, green peppers and onion skewers oven-baked without oil, rice on the side. This actually had no syns, so I treated myself to a glass of multivitamin juice. I love this, I could drink it by the litre (I actually used to do just that and congratulated myself on being healthy), but was really shocked to find that one 250 ml glass is 6 syns!
Supper: ye olde ham salad. 1 Prinzenrolle biscuit and a cuppa to finish off a good day :)

It's moments like that that make losing weight a little bit more special and victorious xxx

Back