Uncovering my true self

I weighed in 2 and 1/2 lb lighter yesterday :D xxx congrats on you fantastic weight loss looks like a 1 stone award coming your weigh this week xxxx :)

I weighed in 2 and 1/2 lb lighter yesterday :D xxx congrats on you fantastic weight loss looks like a 1 stone award coming your weigh this week xxxx :)

Wow, well done honey!!! And yes, it's great when people notice, isnt it lol xxxx

I should do one of these but then i would feel so guilty writing down all the crap i eat lol

Made sure I ate a bit more today:

Breakfast as usual.
Lunch: boiled spuds with baked beans and bacon.
Supper: mini tortilla with salad, followed by a bowl of plums.
Snack: one chocolate digestive.

Only 12 syns, but more substantial than the last couple of days :)

Kath1990 said:
I should do one of these but then i would feel so guilty writing down all the crap i eat lol

Kath, that's the whole point :) you'll want to be good so you can write it on here!

lisajade said:
Kath, that's the whole point :) you'll want to be good so you can write it on here!

True True lol bit I like burgers and beer too much xxx

For me, beer is an excellent weight loss aid - it has the most violent laxative effect I've ever experienced!!! :8855:

Alderica said:
For me, beer is an excellent weight loss aid - it has the most violent laxative effect I've ever experienced!!! :8855:

Hahahah not to.mention the morning after effects making you lose weight due to the vomiting and not wanting to eat anything xxxx

Kath1990 said:

I have burgers every week at least! As long as they are home made they are fine :) as for the beer.... Well luckily I don't really drink :D

Mmmm.... burgers.... *shakes self to return to reality* :p

Seem to be hungry all the time at present. Stuffing more fruit than a binge-eating ape...

Breakfast as usual.
Lunch: Chinese noodles with mixed veg and chicken strips
Supper: ham sandwich followed by heaps of plums
Snack: 1 chocolate digestive. Staying at just 1 of these is much harder than staying at 1 Prinzenrolle biscuit... however, I've managed to stick it out so far! Will be eliminating these from the premises in future though :D

Oh dear ... Beer festival and party over with probably about 400 syns down the drain xxx now to get back on track x

Oh my... :eek: Never mind, a girl needs a break now and again! Me, I'm craving toast with lashings of butter.....

Had such a craving for toast today - after I'd had my Hexb - but managed to resist *polishes halo*

Breakfast as usual.
Lunch: roast chicken (skin removed) with apple and red cabbage (3 Syns) and boiled spuds.
Supper: ham on Vitaminbrot with spring onions and tomatoes, followed by lots of plums.
1 choc digestive as a snack.

Had such a craving for toast today - after I'd had my Hexb - but managed to resist *polishes halo*

Breakfast as usual.
Lunch: roast chicken (skin removed) with apple and red cabbage (3 Syns) and boiled spuds.
Supper: ham on Vitaminbrot with spring onions and tomatoes, followed by lots of plums.
1 choc digestive as a snack.

Well done on avoiding the toast :D

Feeling rubbish, kind of flu-ish but not as extreme :( Hardly surprising though - we've been having high winds and torrential rain for the last few days, and the temperature has been going up and down faster than a whore's drawers....

Breakfast as usual.
Mixed fruit salad as snack at college.
Lunch: pasta bolognese.
Supper: ham on one piece of wholegrain bread - didn't have the energy to make a salad or anything. Followed by a plate of plums.
Evening snack: 1 Prinzenrolle biscuit.

Still feeling vile :sick: And I accidentally went half a Syn over today... still, I was under on all other days, so it balances out.

Breakfast as usual (cereal and milk)
Lunch: piece of chicken topped with a crust of breadcrumbs, mushrooms and herbs, big helping of carrots, broccoli and cauliflower on the side
Supper: ham sandwich and a big bowl of strawberries (accidentally went over on the bread, which also meant that I had to dispense with my choc biscuit this evening... oh well).

My problem is chronic Epstein Barr virus, which seems to have been reactivated at the moment... still, one "advantage" is that I stop feeling hungry (it affects my liver and makes me slightly nauseous as well as turning me an exquisite shade of pale yellow....)

Alderica said:
Still feeling vile :sick: And I accidentally went half a Syn over today... still, I was under on all other days, so it balances out.

Breakfast as usual (cereal and milk)
Lunch: piece of chicken topped with a crust of breadcrumbs, mushrooms and herbs, big helping of carrots, broccoli and cauliflower on the side
Supper: ham sandwich and a big bowl of strawberries (accidentally went over on the bread, which also meant that I had to dispense with my choc biscuit this evening... oh well).

My problem is chronic Epstein Barr virus, which seems to have been reactivated at the moment... still, one "advantage" is that I stop feeling hungry (it affects my liver and makes me slightly nauseous as well as turning me an exquisite shade of pale yellow....)

Oh no! Get well soon Alderica! Take care, get lots of water and rest up xxx

Feeling marginally more human today, thank goodness - not least because I spent most of the day asleep!

Breakfast as usual.
Lunch: potatoes, baked beans and bacon.
Afternoon snack: 3 plums
Supper: ham sandwich, spring onions, tomatoes and loads of strawberries
Evening snack: 1 choc digestive.

Weigh in tomorrow night.......

Back