Uncovering my true self

OK, so today I am REALLY p***ed off. More cake at college to resist (yes, I did resist ;) ), and today I bought a ready meal (chicken topped with mozzarella and tomato) which turned out to be disgusting and a total waste of syns. Didn't have supper except for a bowl of plums, it was so hot and I just could not be bothered. Cuppa and 1 chocolate digestive to go to bed on (not literally, mind....).
I am just fed up to the back teeth today :sigh: Been watching The Biggest Loser to boost my motivation and remind myself why I'm doing this....

Keep in there girl you are doing so god dam well.. remember though that it is good tgo have a treat (wether that be cake or toast) every now and again xxxx

Keep in there girl you are doing so god dam well.. remember though that it is good tgo have a treat (wether that be cake or toast) every now and again xxxx

Thanks honey, encouragement is exactly what I need right now :) Hope you're doing OK out there xxxx

Hi Alderica! Sorry you got fed up! Sounds like u didn't enjoy your foods yesterday, so today eat the foods you enjoy (sticking to plan of course!). I think a sliver of cake once in a while is fine, you could have synned it after all :)

Don't let it get to you, you are off to such an amazing start! Have a great day xxx

Hi Alderica! Sorry you got fed up! Sounds like u didn't enjoy your foods yesterday, so today eat the foods you enjoy (sticking to plan of course!). I think a sliver of cake once in a while is fine, you could have synned it after all :)

Don't let it get to you, you are off to such an amazing start! Have a great day xxx

Bless thanks honey ((((hugs)))) Feel much better this morning (despite having to attend to a kid with an upset tum) ...

Hii Alderica, really enjoyed reading your diary - and your doing so well! 1 more lb off and thats 1stone in 4 weeks if im correct! Well done :)

xx

Thanks honey, encouragement is exactly what I need right now :) Hope you're doing OK out there xxxx

yeah im doing ok... have my weigh in tomorrow and those scales had better be nice to me :) ive been a good girl this week and want chocolate so bad :'(

I am feeling that way too tonight! Really tempted but I am having a treat on Saturday so my lips are sealed :)

Hii Alderica, really enjoyed reading your diary - and your doing so well! 1 more lb off and thats 1stone in 4 weeks if im correct! Well done :)

xx

Thanks honey! :D

yeah im doing ok... have my weigh in tomorrow and those scales had better be nice to me :) ive been a good girl this week and want chocolate so bad :'(

Oooooh chocolate *lol* Good luck to all of us for tomorrow's weigh-ins! :)

Feeling distinctly more upbeat today, despite having a poorly kid at home :)

Breakfast as usual:
Lunch: wholemeal pasta and homemade bolognese sauce
Supper: potato and spinach tortilla with salad followed by loads of watermelon (current addiction!)
Snack: 1 choc digestive

Feeling distinctly more upbeat today, despite having a poorly kid at home :)

Breakfast as usual:
Lunch: wholemeal pasta and homemade bolognese sauce
Supper: potato and spinach tortilla with salad followed by loads of watermelon (current addiction!)
Snack: 1 choc digestive

I am amazed at how well you're doing. You keep your chin up no matter what. Truly inspirational! I'm only into my first week (second time around) and nearly went off the rails so I logged on and found your thread. It's put me right back on track! Thank you x If you liked the sound of the scone recipe - have you tried the free pizza recipe using smash? It's very good and feels like a treat. Tuna and hex cheese and lots of sweetcorn onion etc topping. Lovely. Good luck tomorrow x

I am amazed at how well you're doing. You keep your chin up no matter what. Truly inspirational! I'm only into my first week (second time around) and nearly went off the rails so I logged on and found your thread. It's put me right back on track! Thank you x If you liked the sound of the scone recipe - have you tried the free pizza recipe using smash? It's very good and feels like a treat. Tuna and hex cheese and lots of sweetcorn onion etc topping. Lovely. Good luck tomorrow x

Aww bless, thanks honey! It's brilliant that you're giving it another go. The very best of luck to you (((hugs)))

Weekly weight loss: 1 lb, taking me to 1 stone off in 4 weeks. I was a bit disappointed it wasn't more, but I seem to have a lot of water retention at the moment - I seem to put on a couple of pounds during the day and lose it after I take my diuretic tablet (for high blood pressure) in the morning.

Breakfast as usual.
Lunch: comfort mixture of potatoes, sweetcorn and bacon.
Supper: Ham sandwich with tomatoes and a bowl of plums.
Snack: 1 choc digestive.

Total: 10 syns.

I lost half a pound ... Absolutely gutted ... I was a very good girl this week , hoping it was just the heat and exersice making me retain water , in addition to a different set of scale as my consultant was on holiday xxxx

I lost half a pound ... Absolutely gutted ... I was a very good girl this week , hoping it was just the heat and exersice making me retain water , in addition to a different set of scale as my consultant was on holiday xxxx

Well it's more than possible.... here's hoping you have a big loss next week to make up for it ((((hugs))))

Alderica said:
Well it's more than possible.... here's hoping you have a big loss next week to make up for it ((((hugs))))

It better do ... I'm so close to giving up ... Bit I know in my heart that o would regret it if I did

Back