Undecided

The weekend is the only time I have time to cook so I enjoy trying new SW friendly recipes and that tends to keep me focused.

Pootle, you can go out for lunch and stay on plan, I often do at the weekends. Last week it was dinner in the pub on Friday night and lunch at another pub on Saturday :)

Was going to say same as flash Harry - use the time to try out new dishes etc, then you'll have stuff cooked and ready so won't need to even think About a takeaway zx

Yes, I know now that I can eat out and am able to have the self restraint now to choose wisely. Before SW, I would have had McDonalds or a foot long meatball marinara from Subway and probably three white choc and macadamia cookies (they come three in a packet and neither my husband or son have a sweet tooth like me so I'd eat them all!) Now though, when we go out, I'll have a salad bowl from subway or a steak, jacket and salad or a jacket potato with beans. I'm definitely able to stay 'in the zone' now and keep my choices healthy. The only place I have to avoid is Pizza Hut or Pizza Express because I really can't resist pizza so it just isn't worth torturing myself by going near them!

Mmmm Pizza... SO with you on that one lol :D

Husband and son tucking in to pizza right now! I have just finished last night's left overs... Stir fried chicken, veg and rice. Not bothered in the slightest that I'm not eating the pizza as mine was really delicious! Had a Subway salad lunch time by the way!
:angel09:

Well done Pootle! My other half and our boys wanted Pasta & Meatballs for dinner so I made SW friendly ones, Only one small boy said he preferred the shop bought Meatballs lol

Ha ha, out of the mouths of babes hey? I bought some of the Quorn Swedish style meatballs today. Going to make a tomato and roasted veg sauce to go with them and have them with spaghetti on Monday night. Got to do parents' evening at my school so will be late home. They should be nice and quick and, more to the point, easy for the husband to do!

Back