Under BMI 40 Now yippppeeeeee

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
:D:D:DHi all, week five weigh in after my aamw which I hated, so happy to be back on none solids hee hee.

Another four pounds gone, can't believe it, I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks they're heavier the morning of weigh in.

Anyway, I've had a clear out so far and put all the decent clothes on ebay and so far, without the auction finishing I've made 45 english poundddddddsss. One top I loved but never had the chance to wear, too small then too big is going great guns. Now I only have stuff that's slightly too big or too small in my wardrobe, I'm serious with CD If I put on weight again I'll have to be nakid then I'll get arrested and sent to prison for gross misconduct and get slim eating prison foods, is it still bread and water??????

Keep going all, love this diet (grief never thought I'd say love and diet in once sentence)xx

:D:D:DHi all, week five weigh in after my aamw which I hated, so happy to be back on none solids hee hee.

Another four pounds gone, can't believe it, I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks they're heavier the morning of weigh in.

Anyway, I've had a clear out so far and put all the decent clothes on ebay and so far, without the auction finishing I've made 45 english poundddddddsss. One top I loved but never had the chance to wear, too small then too big is going great guns. Now I only have stuff that's slightly too big or too small in my wardrobe, I'm serious with CD If I put on weight again I'll have to be nakid then I'll get arrested and sent to prison for gross misconduct and get slim eating prison foods, is it still bread and water??????

Keep going all, love this diet (grief never thought I'd say love and diet in once sentence)xx

Fantastic your going great guns!! :D

I only finished my AAMW yesterday and am pretty glad!! I stuck to it exactly and the portions were so measly it hardly seemed worth it... i LOVE cooking but i actually had got use to the convience of SS!! sad, i know!

That trully is brilliant, and your hard work really has paid off. You deserve to feel great :)
Why dont you keep the money pinned to a noticeboard till you get to target - can be your "new wardrobe" fund. Everytime you look at it then you'll remember how you got it - blood, sweat and tears eh?

I reckon that it'll be a few weeks at most and you'll be starting an "under 30" thread.....will keep my eye out for it.

Congrats Sarah, you are a true CD success xxxxxxxx

Fantastic news! I'm watching my BMI closely as its now 42.9 this morning... can't wait to be less than 40! You have boosted your health so much by getting under it!

Keep it up and I totally agree about the liquid diet, enjoying my free evenings now I don't have to cook!

Fantastic! Well done!

Another 4lbs and I will be under BMI 40 too!

It seems to have been so quick too!

Congratulations you are doing so well!
Kerrie x

We'll done chic - you seem mega pleased - and so you should!! keep at it xx I cant wait for the new clothes bit :) I've decided not to buy another stitch till i get into a size 14

Wow under 40 BMI!!!!

Well done Sarah!!!

I long for the day!!.......

WELL DONE YOU!!!! YAY!!!

Getting under BMI 40 was a huge deal for me too. Being 'Obese' instead of 'Morbidly Obese' was strangely exciting!

And buying smaller clothes was amazing - my size 24's are all in a pile waiting to be sorted and sold/chucked. Its a fab feeling isn't it?

I went into Asda the other day looking for cheap jumpers to tide me through to the next size drop and there was this gorgeous blue jumper that I loved but the smallest size they had was a 20. I was mightily annoyed that they didn't have an 18 but my god was it a fantastic feeling to say 'they're all too big for me' rather than 'nothing is big enough for me'!!!

Come one lovely - we can do this - we'll be saying our BMI is under 30 in no time. We can look forward to just being "Overweight" with relish!!

Yeehaw!

Back