Under GP's orders to stop for a while....

BellyFlop

Silver Member
I have a severe middle ear infection and it is causing me to stop driving/LT'ing cause of the dizzy spells I am suffering!

I am gutted! But will continue as soon as I can...until then back onto my own plan which works!

Doc reckons it could be two weeks due to strength of meds I am on!:rolleyes:

Good luck with your own diet - keep focused! :)

xox

Health comes first hey Lise! Hope its better soon hun xxxx

Thanks Trace!

I have just had a right old cry.....I am scared of gaining and cause of my marriage ending and still being at the house with HIM, I am feeling really doomed!

I feel all stressy and feeling ill does not help!

Lisa xx

Just clicked on for a second before heading out. Poor you Lisa, don't let the situation at home put you off though. And remember you had lost loads by yourself the week before you started LT. I know you will be fine, concentrate on not gaining and any extra losses will be a bonus. Take care of yourself
Clare x

I have a severe middle ear infection and it is causing me to stop driving/LT'ing cause of the dizzy spells I am suffering!

I am gutted! But will continue as soon as I can...until then back onto my own plan which works!

Doc reckons it could be two weeks due to strength of meds I am on!:rolleyes:
Awwww baby girl...My doc did the same when i had a chest infection .... follow a keotosis diet with a few extras theown in and i still lost 5lb hunni see below You can have 3oz of one of the following

Chicken breast (no skin)
Turkey
Ham
Poached Salmon
1egg, poached, boiled
Plain prawns
3 slices of back bacon (remove fat)
Quorn
Tofu
White fish
Plain cottage cheese

Plus unlimited veg off this list
Broccoli
Alfalfa Sprouts
Peppers
Chicory
Radishes
Cucumber
Bamboo Shoots
Cauliflower
Leeks
Lettuce
Watercress
Spinach
Celery
Cabbage (any kind)
Asparagus
Fennel
Pak choi
Courgettes
Marrow
Fresh Garlic
You can season with pepper, small
pinch of salt, use herbs and spices,
balsamic vinegar but no lemon
Juice or anything containing citric
acid.
Some lovley meals, soups & stir fries could be made from that list
If you need any more help hun please pm me xxx Or you could do your low carb one you used defore LT
Your health is more important as well as being able to have the energy to look after your gorg kids xxxxxx
GET WELL SOON XXXXX:D

Thanks LipoClare!:)

Nic, You're a star, cheers hun! I will definately use that list as a guide....that was really sweet of you! Much appreciated!

Lisa xx:)

Thanks Trace!

I have just had a right old cry.....I am scared of gaining and cause of my marriage ending and still being at the house with HIM, I am feeling really doomed!

I feel all stressy and feeling ill does not help!

Lisa xx

chin up hon,hope you get well soon.
its only a few days.....

Awwww baby girl...My doc did the same when i had a chest infection .... follow a keotosis diet with a few extras theown in and i still lost 5lb hunni see below You can have 3oz of one of the following

Chicken breast (no skin)
Turkey
Ham
Poached Salmon
1egg, poached, boiled
Plain prawns
3 slices of back bacon (remove fat)
Quorn
Tofu
White fish
Plain cottage cheese

Plus unlimited veg off this list
Broccoli
Alfalfa Sprouts
Peppers
Chicory
Radishes
Cucumber
Bamboo Shoots
Cauliflower
Leeks
Lettuce
Watercress
Spinach
Celery
Cabbage (any kind)
Asparagus
Fennel
Pak choi
Courgettes
Marrow
Fresh Garlic
You can season with pepper, small
pinch of salt, use herbs and spices,
balsamic vinegar but no lemon
Juice or anything containing citric
acid.
Some lovley meals, soups & stir fries could be made from that list
If you need any more help hun please pm me xxx Or you could do your low carb one you used defore LT
Your health is more important as well as being able to have the energy to look after your gorg kids xxxxxx
GET WELL SOON XXXXX:D

thats so nice,your so helpfull xjx

chin up hon,hope you get well soon.
its only a few days.....

Thanks Jen!

Doc has put me on a weeks course of anti-biotics and if the infection hasn't cleared by then (and it is bad!) it will mean more meds...longer off LT, hence me stating upto a fortnight off!

Bummer!

Lisa xx

ah hon
stick to that plan nic gave you.it looks great.eating healthy will get you better.then you l be on lt in no time.you can stil loose weight on that..are you able to do maint?

Hi Bellyflop,

It is ok to feel low, can be part of the weight loss process and also feeling unwell. You are doing tremendous you have had a fantastic weightloss so far, and you sound so motivated I think you will not gain anything while off LT, as you are doing the right thing and sticking to a low calorie diet.
Take care of yourself,
You are great.

Thanks Jen!

Doc has put me on a weeks course of anti-biotics and if the infection hasn't cleared by then (and it is bad!) it will mean more meds...longer off LT, hence me stating upto a fortnight off!

Bummer!

Lisa xx
Lisa, mine said a week ...but i felt better after 3 days...so took it upon my self to start lipo again...you never know chick xxx if you feel you need to add more foods to the list stick no no carbs!!!!
As for the OH still living with you .....USE HIM AS A BABY SITTER ...TELL HIM TO GET OFF HIS FAT ASS AND DO SOMETHING!!!!!! He may as we be of some use to you while you are there!!!

aww... hope your soon feeling better, look after yourself, keep to low carb and then back on the lipo, there,s no rush. get well soon x

Cheers All!

Thanks for the support!

Lisa xx

Nic, I will PM you.........about the husband/lump!

Let me know about the ear problem as I have become bit of an ear expert as I had a op last year on mine,lol get well soon xxx

Let me know about the ear problem as I have become bit of an ear expert as I had a op last year on mine,lol get well soon xxx

Labrynthitis mean anything? That was mentioned also!

Gawd, I feel as rough as Jodie Marsh looks!:D

Back