underactive thyroid & xenical

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by kellym1, 5 July 2011 Social URL.

1. kellym1

kellym1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.7%)
    Diet:
    xenical & low fat
    hey everyone i am just starting week 2 of xenical. i have an underactive thyroid and take 200g of thyroxine daily, i have been told in the past it will be harder for me to lose weight because of this. does anyone else out there have any experience of this or advice, thx Kelly x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. toofatkat

toofatkat Not such a fat kat now :)

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10.5lb(30.09%)
    Diet:
    low fat calorie counting with slimming world influences
    Hi my doc tests me every now and again for an interactive thyroid bug the results always come back negative but he's not convinced . Anyway he says that losing weight with an underactive thyroid is like climbing a mountain through wet mud after it's been raining! :)
    Does that give you the answer ??? Lol good luck . It can be done bug probably slowly so don't lose heart and dont give up :)

4. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    You should probably google that, to get a whole heap of information. There are a few people who have that and pcos, but I think they're on other sections...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.