Unforgettable

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by carlos, 24 August 2009 Social URL.

1. carlos

carlos Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I am new to this Can somone help on usage of forum as i would lkie to keep ain daily touch with others doing the same as myself i.e. like a support group

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
  4. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    HI,
    All I do is log on every day, often about three times a day, read new posts and scan through old threads.

You can add ppl as friends by clicking on their username and following the instructions. I'll add you now so you can see what I mean.
    Then you post away! You have to have so many posts before you get a longer signature (the bit beneath your message -just in case:D)space and it may be the same with your profile (which comes up when you click on your own name)usage.

Just post like crazy as I do, and ask ANY questions, share ANY thoughts and you'll soon find your way about.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.