Unhappy Newbie - Time for a change!

njhsmee

I have always been around 9 stone and i am 5 foot 4.My mother died 10 months ago and i have been letting things slip without me really noticing.I have had to go out and buy some new jeans as i have put on weight but i forced myself to get weighed an hour ago and i have gone up two stone! I suppose i could sit here and have a good cry about it but it's not going to get me anywhere so i have asked my friend to lend me her slimming world books and i am going to try and do something about it!

I don't like the idea of going to a session so i am giving it a go solo! Don't know which one to go on yet as my friend is on the extra easy but i haven't got a clue as yet....

Hope to get good recipe ideas from here and you all look very friendly :)

Better to chart my progress in public so i don't slip....i have already named and shamed myself on facebook and told people if they see me eating chocolate they can tackle me to the ground and take it off me :)

Hello and welcome! The best thing on SW is you could have 300 calories of chocolate a day if you wanted - it's all within your SYNS! :)
I follow Extra Easy. It is flexible and nothing is forbidden. I love it :) GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY xxxx

Back