Up In Smoke!

tattyboo

Have any smokers out there noticed that they have been smoking more or less since they started the Cambridge Diet?

I had given up before starting cd..now crave smoking more than ever:rolleyes: am trying to resist tho but know i'd smoke more if i gave in:D

Yeah the first three weeks are killer, I smoked loads, back to normalish now - in week 6! Planning on quitting at the end of the month though!

I am proud to say that i quit smoking 7 weeks ago!
Figured that Ketosis was the best time to quit to deal with those food replacement cravings that you get when you quit....and i was right! It's been a doddle!!! :)
x

God I love smoking. Need to quit tho, dirty dirty habit.

I smoke less now....I love smoking though. I stopped biting my nails and I have given up food...can't I keep one thing i love? just for the time being?

I started smoking on holiday, and now can't stop! :sigh: (It was only meant to be for the fortnight.) I blame the hubby as we're both at it! ;) What's worse is that I haven't smoked properly for over 20 years and to start again now is ridiculous - I'm hoping to just stop caring about it enough to stop doing it! :eek:

I only smoke around 5-10 cigarettes a day and it's silk cut silver so pretty much like smoking air.....but they have made me feel terrible whilst sole sourcing, headaches, make me feel weak and grouchy, has anyone else had this problem?

I think I'm going to stop tomorrow because it's making the diet that much harder!

xxxx

Smoking is the reason I'm here!!!!

I gave up 4 years ago on my 29th birthday and piled on 5 stone in that time, I know gross replaced fags with food I was a 20-25 a dayer

Least I don't stink anymore :D

I used to smoke more when I was doing Lighterlife. I had a 20 a day habit but it increased to anything up to 30 during LL. Pleased to announce myself as a smug (only joking) non-smoker -gave up last August. LizzMB is amazing to have given up at same time as CD - don't think I could have done that.

Back