Update from mark and John!

mark101

So things are going great with me and John, since switching from Lipotrim, it has been so much easier. Think a lot is to do with our lovely CDC Debz! She sends us wee texts during the week, and is good craic when we see her every saturday, actually look forward to going to see her, not how we were feeling going to a random chemist when on Lipotrim!!

I've lost 22 pounds now and have 7 pounds to lose this week to get down to the 15s! Been walking loads this week so hope i'm on track!

Also I am back into a jacket that wouldn't button a month ago!! Whoo!

Anywho hope everyone is doing great, and keep up the good work!! xxx ;)

Hi Mark, 22lb... thats great... keep doing what uve been doing and u'll soon be there. good luck.

So things are going great with me and John, since switching from Lipotrim, it has been so much easier. Think a lot is to do with our lovely CDC Debz! She sends us wee texts during the week, and is good craic when we see her every saturday, actually look forward to going to see her, not how we were feeling going to a random chemist when on Lipotrim!!

I've lost 22 pounds now and have 7 pounds to lose this week to get down to the 15s! Been walking loads this week so hope i'm on track!

Also I am back into a jacket that wouldn't button a month ago!! Whoo!

Anywho hope everyone is doing great, and keep up the good work!! xxx ;)

hey - so pleased you 2 are doin so well :D

and thanks for your lovely comments :eek:

lookin forward to your next WI on Saturday and it's great that we can have a bit of craic at the same time.....:p

See youse on Saturday...and shout if you need me !

Debz xxx

Congrats on the fantastic losses!! I had to re-read your post about aiming for 2 stone in the first month!! Amazing but you are certainly on track! :) And almost halfway to your goal!! :D

Well done to you both for finding a plan that works for you. :)

Debz sounds excellent, I meet my CDC tomorrow night for the first time, she sounded lovely on the phone so fingers x'd.

Look forward to reading more about your progress as time goes on. :)

Debz - must say I LOVE your signature quote.. how very true indeed. :)

Yay well done to you! I remember posting info on the LT site as you said you were thinking of changing. I did LT before CD and it is so much better.xxx

Hey im from Northern Ireland as well. I've recently contacted debz myself and am just waiting on the GP forms arriving. Really happy for you with your success on the diet. Hope i do as well myself!

I agree - Debz is great - always there with a friendly text or email...really keeps the motivation going. Had WI today and down 1st 2lbs!!

You'll get on grand, debz is lovely!! xxx

I agree - Debz is great - always there with a friendly text or email...really keeps the motivation going.

hey - thanx guys....:eek: much appreciated... but it's 'youse' who are doin the hard work - I just get to nag !!!!

have a great weekend....

cya soon !

love

Debz xxx

Back