Update in the Carnival ball dress

TrueBlueAngel

I WILL be thin!!
As some of you might recall, I posted about going to the local carnival ball next week and had to choose between two dresses (both the same design but different colours). I chose the pink one and it arrived today and I dont like it :cry: I got it in a 12-14 going by its measurements and it is tight. Wearable but tight across the back. If I had gotten a bigger size (14-16), it wouldve been too big, especially the skirt. I've got no choice but to wear it but wish I had chosen something that didnt have an A-line skirt. Makes me look fat :cry::cry:

Can you send it back? If you can, have a look round this weekend & see if you can find anything else. TX Maxx sometimes have some great party dresses. And Debenhams usually have a great choice. You might be luck & pick up a bargain in the sales. Or even have a luck in Ebay. Delivery usually takes 2-3 days & if you ask for next day, the seller can usually work something out for you.
The pink dress can always be your 'fall back' dress.
Good luck, and whatever, enjoy your Ball.

I will send it back if I can find an alternative. Anyone got a dress I can buy/borrow...lol.

I think LizS kindly said that she had a dress that you could borrow (it's on the first post you did about a possible dress) might be worth contacting her to see - good luck and I'm sure you will look/feel stunning in whatever you decide to wear :) x

Back