UPDATE. Nearly 2 1/2 stone gone with pics!

Becky1993

I posted a while ago with my 2 stone loss pic and thought I'd update this as I think it's more visible now and I'm a lot happier with my body. I've still got a long way to go, but I'm now the lightest weight I have been in over 3 years- YAY!

Me at 15st11lb.
me.jpg

And me now at 13st5lb.
photo.jpg

Even though I'm only just over half way I actually feel like my goal weight is in site and not just an unattainable target.

UPDATE!

I hit 3 1/2 stone :D yay! Have gained a few pounds back I think (no scales to know) since returning to uni but going to back on the diet next week to try and lose 1 more stone.

1238325_10201188500887194_2115303586_n.jpg

Attachments

• mini.png
    mini.png
    801.2 KB · Views: 350
Last edited:
Beautiful :)

Wow! You look great! Well done you, pretty girlie xxxx

I posted a while ago with my 2 stone loss pic and thought I'd update this as I think it's more visible now and I'm a lot happier with my body. I've still got a long way to go, but I'm now the lightest weight I have been in over 3 years- YAY!

Me at 15st11lb.
View attachment 100085

And me now at 13st5lb.
View attachment 100086

Even though I'm only just over half way I actually feel like my goal weight is in site and not just an unattainable target.

You are so beautiful, with more weight loss you will be just drop down stunning !!!!!!!! :) KEEP IT GOING x

I'm a similar height/current weight to you're starting weight! You look really good. How much exercise do you do? I'm trying to do thirty minutes a day but it's hard (I struggle with depression and going out). Well done!

Exercise wise I was doing the 30 day shred for about 3 weeks, I then gave up on that but went to the gym 4-5 times a week. I've let it go this past week due to freshers week at uni so probably had a considerable gain but will be starting again on Monday to try and shift 1 more stone :)

Last edited:
Hi All,

I have started Lipotrim and am on day 3. Its very very hard and my tummy is constantly rumbling. I used to be 10 stones before and put on 5 stones after having my son in 2006. I never bothered to lose it as I never felt I could.
I really hope Lipotrim works for me so that I can actually be confident and be the old me again

Is anyone else on Lipotrim and if so what is the weight loss like?

Back