Update!!

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Hiya, Just an update I have lost 13 stones 1 pounds in over a year, I am 13 stones now a size 14 ish :p For the last week I have been eating fruit and veg and everything healthy and it is scrummy but also having one shake a day, And I lost 1 lb in my first week which I was really surprised :eek: I thought I would have put a bit on..But no (Hurray) So weird eating again but loving it (Sorry if anyone is struggling and reading this) But I am determined that however long it takes I will get down to my goal of 11 stones I am 5ft 7 so I will look brill I hope ha ha!!

Keep at it everyone you can do this!! ((HUGS)) ;)

Laura i say this everytime to you and i mean it everytime - you are amazing! An absolute star!! Doing this diet for a year and losing a massive 13stones deserves a medal!

So are you planning on getting to 11st now by eating healthy etc?
How are you finding eating again? I bet its very weird - i hated it after only 5 and a half months on the shakes and couldnt wait to get back on them!! :p x

wow!! that's a huge amount you lost in a short time.
well done.your brilliant!

you must feel and look amazing.

i got a big grin on my face here coz i'm pleased for ya.

you'll get to your final goal no trouble at all.
i mean,if you've lost over 13 stone i'm sure another 2 wont be any bother to you.

what an inspiration you are.
congratulations hun xx :)

Thank You sweetie, I was eating a peach the first day I started eating, I was talking to my sister and friend and they started laughing I said what? I had peach skin all over my teeth and I was smiling they said I looked funny ha ha..And swallowing was weird also, I kinda forgot how it felt I was like wow lmao! I am enjoying it at the mo and do not miss the shakes one bit, As long as I eat healthy and watch my portion sizes in time I will reach my goal :D You are doing fantastic summersgurl keep it up babes XX

orkut-congratulations-scraps-01.gif

Congratulations and well done Laura:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

ah thanks honey. Nothing compared to you!! :D
Have you used a knife and fork yet? I found that very very weird!!! LOL

Wow 13 stone!!! That's brilliant, I bet you feel fantastic! I am hoping to lose around 8 stone, so thanks for inspiring me on my long weightloss journey***

Wow congrats on your weight loss I love reading all these positive threads on the forum keeps me inspired to keep going

Oh my goodness!!! That is absolutely incredible!!

A HUGE congratulations- I've never heard of losses like yours- what an inspiration. Thankyou for telling us!!

x

WOW!!! Laura!!!!

Its good to hear from you!!

You look so beautiful and so happy in your avatar!!! you must get some pictures up soon!! xxxx

Gosh, what a phenomenal story. You are a role model for everyone who ever says they cannot do it. What an inspiring story. Best of luck with your final journey.

Hi Laura,
so great to see this part of your journey is at an end, well done to you a fantastic weight loss and you are an inspiration to us all. Enjoy the feeding and the next part of your programme. Wishing you all the best, you so deserve it.
Doirin

Hiya, Just an update I have lost 13 stones 1 pounds in over a year, I am 13 stones now a size 14 ish :p For the last week I have been eating fruit and veg and everything healthy and it is scrummy but also having one shake a day, And I lost 1 lb in my first week which I was really surprised :eek: I thought I would have put a bit on..But no (Hurray) So weird eating again but loving it (Sorry if anyone is struggling and reading this) But I am determined that however long it takes I will get down to my goal of 11 stones I am 5ft 7 so I will look brill I hope ha ha!!

Keep at it everyone you can do this!! ((HUGS)) ;)

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Inspirational, motivating and absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

hey! you are kinda awesome i think! well done you! enjoy getting to your goal and eating peaches xox peachie! xox

wow well done thats a fantastic story, thank you for posting, best of luck with your refeed and maintenece ;)

Back