Update

tomtom

Hi folks.

Just a quick update here.

Obviously you know what happened last week, and since then, i've not been on CD at all.
I've been getting really severe headaches, which stay for about 3-4 minutes, and then i get a bad nose bleed, which then cures the headache. This can happen 4 or 5 times a day.

I've been back in hosp, and they've done a few scans. But am going back in on friday for more tests.

I'm now eating normal food, as i've been advised not to stay on CD for the moment.
Still drinking all the water, and portions are small (and healthy)
And strangely enough, i've not gained any weight yet.

I'll keep popping on here every wee while to check that none of you are slipping up in my absence.

On a plus side, my insurance company have sent out all the stuff i need to fill in, and because there were so many witnesses, i've got no problems in proving it wasnt my fault.

Hope you're all doing well.

Take care.
Tom. :)
xx (kisses for the ladies only) :p

crikey Tom, sorry to hear about the headaches/nosebleeds hope the tests sort them out for you. Glad to hear you are ok apart from that and eating healthily!

take it easy

hope ur feeling better soon tom
good luck for the tests

Get well soon Tom and you have great willpower to keep up healthy eating!

AWE tomtom just caught up on everything.. so sorry to hear what happened to you.. hope everythings ok.... keep us all posted..

take care big hugs to you xxx

Hope you are feeling better soon Tom. Do keep a diary of all your symptoms to ensure you get proper compensation from the driver responsible in due course.
k9
x

hey Tom, glad your getting sorted now!! And hey just think even if you can't get started on the diet til jan.. at least you know you can do it!!

It won't be a case of the jan blues trying to start a new diet, you've done it - successfully and YOU CAN DO IT AGAIN!!

Good luck!! :D

Hope you are back firing on all cylinders soon Vx

Back