UPdated my recipe website!!

ooh chilli looks nice!x

Might just try that huni :)
xxx

yea it only serves two which is a bummer as i use that sauce instead of piling loads of ketchup on. It smelled to me to be too fresh? As i dont like tomatoes but surprisingly it doesnt!
x

Wow! Some great recipes you've got on there hun! :D

Hubbys just told me we gotta try the chilli chicken! Thanks for sharing your kitchen x

Please tell me how you make your sin free chips, yours look fab, mine always came out looking a wee bit overdone, while I was waiting for them to crisp up.

aw bless. I only put the good ones up there lol.
Just hope in some way I can help other people get to goal thats all.
x
that is sooo nice :)
Please tell me how you make your sin free chips, yours look fab, mine always came out looking a wee bit overdone, while I was waiting for them to crisp up.
mine are the same i seem to have some that are burned at the edges and the rest will be just about cooked

i dunno what i do really I just parboil them for about 10 mins and then shake them in the pan then sprinkle them on a cooking tray but mine has holes in it especially for chips? Wonder if thats it? Then i spray with fry lite and sprinkle salt on.
then cook on 250 degrees for about 20 mins and they are done.

Trinakmh hope you enjoy the chicken chilli. :)
x

My chips never look like that either! I'm gonna have to look for one of those trays. Great site by the way, keep it up! I'm not brave enough to take photos of what I cook ;-)

My chips never look like that either! I'm gonna have to look for one of those trays. Great site by the way, keep it up! I'm not brave enough to take photos of what I cook ;-)

mine is square so i think its a chip tray?
Thanks for the comments etc I'll keep it up! iTs taster night tomorrow so i should be getting some ideas there!
xx

ohh does everyone have tasty nights on the same night cause its mine tomoro no idea what to take tho?? any ideas?? im not a good cook you see :(

I have used the BBQ chicken loads of times now - in fact it's in the oven as we speak!!! LOL!! It tastes delicious - keep those recipes coming please...:D

Back