Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

uploading of photo failure

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by lydia150970, 16 September 2008 Social URL.

1. lydia150970

lydia150970 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW
    ive been trying for ages to load a profile picture but it keeps saying upload file failure. What am I doing wrong?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Not a clue I'm afraid but I've just looked at your profile pics and there are six in there and it says you most recently updated it 5 minutes ago - could it be that it's telling you it hasn't uploaded but it really has? (if that makes sense)

4. lydia150970

lydia150970 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW
    It lets me save photos in my ablum, but when I try and load one to my profile photo its says "failure", I'm at a loss.

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: I'm sorry. Nothing personal at all, but that really made me laugh.

I'm imagining a little man in the box or on an assembly line looking at piccies and deciding whether you are a failure or not. Hope you don't take that personally as I have no idea of your story, but it did give me that first laugh in ages :D

Right...get a grip KD

Could the piccie be too big? Is it the right format?

6. lydia150970

lydia150970 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW
    ive tried saving them as GIFs so that file size is a lot smaller

7. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Should be okay as a gif.:confused:

I do see a photo in your profile, so I assume it's an avatar you are trying to load?

Probably worth asking in the tech forum. Maybe Pierce has the answer.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.