Uploading photos from ipad

Hi can anyone tell me how to do this? I can't find the option on my ipad to do it, probably something so simple as well! Thanks x

I think if you hit reply and then click advanced in the top right it gives you the option to upload pics there.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1464181614.jpg
    image-1464181614.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 48
  • image-738224006.jpg
    image-738224006.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 51
I think if you hit reply and then click advanced in the top right it gives you the option to upload pics there.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Wow that's brill, thank you, I'd also been struggling with that one. I had done it once, but wanted to upload a pic from my ipad recently & just couldn't fathom it out.

I think this only works if you are using the minimins app on your iPad, not if you are using the desktop site. If I want to upload pictures I either have to log into the app or use my pc. I much prefer the desktop site on my iPad, but it does have its limitations!

I think this only works if you are using the minimins app on your iPad, not if you are using the desktop site. If I want to upload pictures I either have to log into the app or use my pc. I much prefer the desktop site on my iPad, but it does have its limitations!

That'll explain why I could do it once, but not again. I did start using minimins app on iPad, but I didn't find it user friendly so I went to using the desktop site on my iPad.

Back