Upper Arms Iiik!

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Hi all,
My body is happily shrinking and I love it but my upper arms are AWFUL!!
They're still big ugly tree trunk like things and are starting to look saggy too:(:(

Anyone else with this problem??
I've been going to curves to tone them up and using girly weights at home but to no avail, fake tan seems to be the only thing that makes them look less yukky!!
Any advice??
xxxx

Sleeves xxx

Lol Gaz! My arms arent so great to be honest but loads better and i am very happy with the difference xxxx

I've been wearing little black sleeves with all my lovely tops for the past two years, I am so sick of them!!
I just want to go out in a little strap top without the stupid sleeves! I think I'd be happy with my figure(in clothes) if my arms were to just be normal!!

Dyna Bands!!! God, i sound like i am selling these things ...but they are fantastic and you can use them to tone all other parts of your body as well as saying good bye to Bingo wings!!
They are about £5-10 per pack on ebay and have exercise sheets xx

have them taken off, that way no big arms and you would lose a stone or so, BUT youd find it hard to post your WI results on here. Leave it with I will think of something...........Im really not helping am I .:D:D:D xxx Sorry

I have always had big arms like my ass some things can never change lol xxx

Hahaha you're such a fuc*er Gaz!!
Oooo tell me about these band things! How can I get them other than on the net? I'm a woodstock baby really, born in the wrong era-hate and don't understand all that ordering online business! YES I AM ONLY 20!! Sad isn't it!!?
xxxx

I have always had big arms like my ass some things can never change lol xxx

:eek: how are arms like an ass do your pits smell or something:confused: x

Not sure how you get the not on the net....i am a net freak lol

Oh please Nic dont encourage him!!! xx

Oh they look great! Do you know if they sell them in shops??
Online stuff scares me!!

Sorry....but i am finding my ribs starting to get sore oops!

Hmmm I'll go around town asking!!
Have you noticed a difference in your arms??

Where about do you live and i will have a look for you

TBH my arms have never been a huge problem as i have used them for a while (due to my sister banging on about em) its just everywhere else lol

Back