URGENT!! Eating out menu choice! Help needed!!

Littlest-cupcake

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the short notice but any help greatly appreciated!

I am going out for my leaving meal at work tonight, I have to eat because obviously it would be really rude to not go to my own leaving do!

I am going to a Prezzo italian, and I have had a look at the menu in advance.

I have narrowed it down to two choices, can anyone advise on which one I should go for please???

I am in my last week of SS and REALLY don't want to knock myself out of Ketosis before the 810 week.

Thanks.

Choice One:
POLLO AI FUNGHI
Chargrilled chicken breast with field mushrooms and baby spinach in a marsala wine sauce (I thought this was a good choice because I can have it with side salad and can ask for the sauce on the side?)

Choice Two:
POLLO E SPINACI
Chargrilled chicken breast, field mushrooms, avocado, roasted peppers, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, focaccia croutons and spinach leaves in a honey mustard dressing (weirdly this is probably not the better choice is it? I would have to get rid of the peppers, tomatoes and the croutons, and have the dressing on the side)

Which one should I go for??

Please help!!

Thanks

xxxx

Could u not just sip on water :p personally i'd go for first option x

Choice One:
POLLO AI FUNGHI
Chargrilled chicken breast with field mushrooms and baby spinach in a marsala wine sauce (I thought this was a good choice because I can have it with side salad and can ask for the sauce on the side?)

Sounds good!

Enjoy your party and I hope you have a nice time:bday:

I have been to prezzo twice whilst on ss+ and had option 1 both times. I had it with the side salad and just scraped off most of the sauce. It didn't really effect me at all... Although I'm not saying it won't you.
Enjoy your do!!

I'd go for option 1, it seems safer than the second!

another vote for number 1. sounds yummy. enjoy it!

thank you all so much for your help! it was a landslide victory for option 1!! had it with a side salad (just ate the lettuce) and had the sauce in a seperate bowl...so i didnt touch it :) so surprising how tired i feel after a chicken breast and some mushrooms and spinach lol. happy with making a sensible choice in a eating out situation though...bodes well for the future...thanks all for the help...i really enjoyed :) xxx

Back