Urgent help needed!!

chocoina

A while ago I moved to Berlin-Germany and with all the lovely bread and sausages I put all the weight back on ( and more). The only diet groups they have here is Weight Watchers and I´ve tried it but I just prefer SW. I´ve got the starter pack from Ebay and signed up for the magazine to be sent to Germany but the online SW fee is just too much. I don´t know with how many syns I start and at what weight it goes down. I`m 5 2 1/2 foot and weigh 21.8 Stone :eek:. Am I right to say that I start with 15 syns daily? At what weight will it be 10 syns daily?

The Weight Watchers bars are the only diet chocolate bars I can get here, is there someone who knows the syn value of them? Where can I get a syn calculator from???

Thanks for your help:wavey:

Hi there...all i can help with is that it's always between 5 and 15 syns a day...they won't change with weight loss!
I am german but to be honest i'd struggle doing sw in germany as sw is very much based on uk food...there is no syn calculator available other than online with subscription!
So sorry i can't help any more!
Good luck though...maybe there is someone on here who has done sw in germany
Foodwise I am NOT looking forward to my holiday in germany this year!!!!

most syn values can be found by googling x lots of stuff on other social media sites. My daughter who lives in Germany has switched to calorie counting because she finds it hard to work out syn values.
On the whole we worked out that if she stayed with fresh food and cooked from scratch she wouldn't go far wrong.

I always fall foul of the eiscafe when i go to visit :rolleyes:

I do envy you living in such a beautiful city, lived there in the early eights when it was still behind the wall. x

Have you thought about starting a diary on here, then you can ask people for help with the various foods you eat.

On the whole you have free foods & speed foods and you'll need help with syn values which as been said already can be found here or just ask. You can estimate the syn value of none free foods by using 1 syn for 20cals.

Back