USA Syns

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Moppet, 12 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Moppet

Moppet Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.56%)
    Diet:
    Healthier Eating!
    Hello!

I'm a new user for the site and am loving scrolling through all the threads. I'm writing everything down and I'm sure it will all be very helpful! I have around 4 or 5 stones to lose.

I'm British, but living in the USA. Does anyone have access to the USA Syn values?

Thanks! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    For foods without a free food allowance it is 1 syn for every 20 calories, for foods that DO have a free food allowance then you need access to the online official syn calculator.

4. Moppet

Moppet Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.56%)
    Diet:
    Healthier Eating!
    Thanks for the information Britmum.

Sorry it's taken so long to thank you for your reply, but I just got it! I strayed from the site for three months, but made my way back when I came to my senses! :D

I started on Monday 2nd, and I'm still doing SW, but have decided to cook from scratch using the SW recipes rather than using a lot of branded foods. I've taken a note of all the US foods you've mentioned in your posts though and will incorporate them into my eating plan too.

Thanks for your help!!!

Moppet

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.