user profile-help!!

wish i could help i'm trying to add a pic too you can edit the other things if you click on photo gallery i think the profile option comes up then, if you work out the picture thing let me know i dont know what i'm doing lol x

for some of the stuff to work you need to have 100 posts then you can change and add piccies. When you get that priviladge you go to the user cp at top bar and do it that way.

thanks for replying- I have tried to edit the bit about weight, eight etc, cos it didnt save when I first did it, but I just can't find anywhere where I can edit it !

Welcome to MiniMins!

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

Members can post weight loss ticker link into your signature on joining.

Here is a link with step by step instructions to show you how to do it...

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19...ctory-com.html (How to setup a weight loss ticker on Tickerfactory.com)

You need the bb code here for ticker and graphics to work.

When you reach 20 posts you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You need at least 50 posts for your profile page.

You also need 50 posts to post links. You may not post links to personal business sites or personal websites with advertising or websites that are in competition with MiniMins.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

I think it's about 25-50 posts to be able to add pics and edit details. Quickest way is to post on some of the word association threads. You'll soon rack up the posts.

thanks Mini, I knew the info was somewhere but couldn't remember. Been a while since I have been here myself.

thanks for replying- I have tried to edit the bit about weight, eight etc, cos it didnt save when I first did it, but I just can't find anywhere where I can edit it !

Changing User DetailsHow do I change my user details?
You can change your account information using the User Control Panel. For basic profile details (including your email address and password), click on the 'Edit Your Details' option from within the User CP. This page allows you to set a number of required and optional details, some of which will be displayed on your public profile. With the exception of your email address, do not enter information that you do not wish to be publicly viewable.

thanks guys- when i click user cp it says i dont have those privileges!! i just wanna do hometown, weight, height, goal etc!! do i have to wait til i rack up some more posts before it will let me do that??

Back