Using dailies

galaxy-girl

Silver Member
At meeting yest 2 ladies were very disappointed. 1 had STS & 1 had lost half. Both said they'd been 100% all week. After chatting it was apparent they had both not used all their 29 every day & not touched their weeklies. Now, the WW leader said that didn't matter as the 29 just meant you had healthly balance of food. She said if you used less than 29 you should still lose weight & maybe more of it. Me & another lady disagreed & said if you don't eat enough ur body starts storing fat . Any advice anyone?

At meeting yest 2 ladies were very disappointed. 1 had STS & 1 had lost half. Both said they'd been 100% all week. After chatting it was apparent they had both not used all their 29 every day & not touched their weeklies. Now, the WW leader said that didn't matter as the 29 just meant you had healthly balance of food. She said if you used less than 29 you should still lose weight & maybe more of it. Me & another lady disagreed & said if you don't eat enough ur body starts storing fat . Any advice anyone?

I agree with you 100%. If you dont eat enough your body goes into starvation mode and starts storing . Our leader is the total opposite and tells us to make sure to use our dailies where possible. X x

Thanks for that x comes to summat when you talk more sense than leader x next she'll be telling us to survive on 0 point soup & salad lol

You're completely right. You need to eat your minimum dailies... its just silly to think you'll lose more weight by starving yourself. You'll lose muscle mass maybe but not the fat (unless you're starving yourself a very long time but we all know that thats anorexia rather than a "diet")

Definitely eat ALL dailies (try as much as you can anyway). And weeklies are hit and miss, some people can have them and some can't... depends I suppose ;) x

i try to use mine everyday ..or at least 29 (as i'm on 32) .... i must admit i didn't use them all yesterday (only used 26pp) but i'd had a lot of salad at lunch and a lot of veg with my tea, so i really didn't need anymore! .... i didn't even have room for a hot chocolate to use even 1 more up :D

i definitely had more then my 5 a day yesterday .... so maybe if they ate a lot of fruit and veg everyday then they didn't need all their pp's .... but i wouldn't say your leader should tell them they don't need them ... especially if it means their losses are lower because of it! .... it might have been a 1 off small loss (i had one yesterday too) my leader encourages you to eat them all ... unless you have a seriously high amount and you generally don't feel need them all ! but i don't think you shouldn't really have less then the 29 a day other then on the odd occasion !

my leader wants you to use all or most of your weeklies and is not very pleased at anyone who doesn't eat all there dailies.

i personally don't lose if i don't eat enough, i occasionally don't have all my dailies but generally have most or all of my weeklies.

i don't think i would want to go to a leader that gives you advice like that.

Last edited:
i dont eat all my points every day. if i feel full then i'm not going to stuff my face just for the sake of it,,mind you it doesnt happen very often anyway:) but ww do say if you don't use them you lose them:)

Back