Eating all dailies

ununpentium

Sherlock Holmes
So today I fancied a treat after dinner and had my eye on a pain au chocolate. It was 5pp and I had 5pp left from my dailies. I ate it and my family rolled their eyes at me and said that I wouldn't lose much weight eating things like that. I explained I had the points left for it and they said I shouldn't be eating all of my points and especially not on things like croissants. They said I should go hungry when on a diet!

Do you agree?

My leader always says to eat all dailies and she says we can have whatever we fancy as long as we point it.

I must admit sometimes it baffles me, but when I stick to the plan 100% I always lose weight.

So today I fancied a treat after dinner and had my eye on a pain au chocolate. It was 5pp and I had 5pp left from my dailies. I ate it and my family rolled their eyes at me and said that I wouldn't lose much weight eating things like that. I explained I had the points left for it and they said I shouldn't be eating all of my points and especially not on things like croissants. They said I should go hungry when on a diet!

Do you agree?

My leader always says to eat all dailies and she says we can have whatever we fancy as long as we point it.

I must admit sometimes it baffles me, but when I stick to the plan 100% I always lose weight.

Hey Sweetie, I'd definitely say eat all your dailies, up to you if you use the activity points you earn or weeklies. X

Back