Using Tony Ferguson Dietary Fibre..

Scarybush

Hey People, I put a question like this up in another thread and didn't get any kind of a response. Its E9.99 for 280g and am just wondeing if I can use it as Dietary fibre as i've taken it on the TF diet and it really does work..
Anyone with an advice I'd be very grateful.

The main ingredients in this are Psyllium husk, Oat Bran, Oat Fibre, Rice bran and red Clover.

The Nutritional Breakdown for an 8g serving:
Energy: 268cl
Protien: 6.6g
Carbs: 18.9g
Sugars: 1.3g
Fat: 4.3g
Dietary Fibre: 63.4g

dont think so mate, theres quite a bit of carbs in there, but i'd wait for a few more replies

Just use pysillium husk on it's own, it works

Yep, I just use the psyllium husk on it's own as well and find it great :)

Thanks guys, I went and get my psyllium husk capsules from Holland and Barretts, so hoping they'll kick in soon...and hoping they won't knock me out of Ketosis..

I haven't tried the capsules, but did use the loose psyllium husk without it affecting my weight loss or ketosis :)

Capsules didn't work for us, but everyones different x

I'll give them a try for a little bit and if they don't work, I'll go onto the husks. Amanda105

Hey People, I put a question like this up in another thread and didn't get any kind of a response. Its E9.99 for 280g and am just wondeing if I can use it as Dietary fibre as i've taken it on the TF diet and it really does work..
Anyone with an advice I'd be very grateful.

The main ingredients in this are Psyllium husk, Oat Bran, Oat Fibre, Rice bran and red Clover.

The Nutritional Breakdown for an 8g serving:
Energy: 268cl
Protien: 6.6g
Carbs: 18.9g
Sugars: 1.3g
Fat: 4.3g
Dietary Fibre: 63.4g

Your figures look a bit wonky are you sure that they're correct? In any event there's far too much carb for it too be suitable for LT and I think would doubtless throw you out of ketosis! That's only my opinion though, don't take my word for it!

No those are the values off the back of the pack..Sandra I was a bit confused when I looked at the Carb and Calories on it..So no wonder I wasn't losing alot of weight on TF..but am glad to be back on LT..and looking foward to the losses, gonna stick to the psyllium husk..

They just don't make sense do they?! I had a problem with constipation too on LT, lots of people do......now that I'm eating normally I make my breakfast porridge with half 100% oat bran and half Quaker oats, it works an absolute treat and actually makes a nicer porridge. Worth bearing in mind for when you eat again!

Good luck x

Hey guys, just wanted to let ppl know that i'm finding the psyllium husk Capsules, seem to be doing the job..but i'm gonna get a Kilogram of the husks off the net..but so far so good..

Glad to hear it lol

I've said it before and I'll say it again

There's nothing like a poo thread lol

Glad to hear it lol

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. Amanda, you have issues!!!! pmsl x x x

Hi to all,
Can someone please tell me where you get the psyllium husk from?
fibre clear hasn't worked for me and Senokot Max Strength have been giving me severe stomach pains :-(
Chan x

Heya Chan81, I get the Capsulas from Holland and Barretts, but some of the girls have said that they haven't worked for them..but you can get the Husk on there own off Ebay for under £10+pp..

Glad to hear it lol

There isn't is there...it Clears the Air...lmao

It does that ok lol

Just to say on a more serious note lol no really

I prefer my husk from myprotein.co.uk tothe one you get off eBay, I've tried both and eBay yes is cheaper but don't find it as good (more powderey than husky)

Just thought I'd say x

Glad to hear it lol

It's just got to be done! lol. Never thought it'd be quite so soon into the New Year though! :D lmao

Just wondering. Do you think it'd be ok to use the psyllium during the phase whilst trying to get into ketosis? I'm restarting tomorrow and thinking that the bulking effect of it would be good to stave off some of the early hunger pangs! Not sure if it'd delay ketosis or not though :confused:

xx

Back