Vain?

hannahike

.... I cant help but look at myself wen i walk past shop windows an just think wow. lol i dont care if it makes me vain.. i just cant believe the person staring back is me!! :D

ha ha ha im the same hun i catch myself in the mirror and think wow is that me ha ha ha xxx

no way is it vain!!!!

.... I cant help but look at myself wen i walk past shop windows an just think wow. lol i dont care if it makes me vain.. i just cant believe the person staring back is me!! :D

I think the one thing in life that counts the most is to be proud of who you are - inside and out!

Isnt it just great that you love the way you look! There is no way that I would consider you to be vain in the slightest. You have worked hard to achieve a body that fits the real you and deserve to say wow - you deserve to shout WOW!!!! at the top of your voice!!!!

More people need to learn how to say WOW at themselves - building your own self concept and confidence is one of the most important factors in living a happy and healthy life.

Well done you - and I must say when i look at your picture I think WOW is a very good description of you - you look very beautiful xoxox

I think the one thing in life that counts the most is to be proud of who you are - inside and out!

Isnt it just great that you love the way you look! There is no way that I would consider you to be vain in the slightest. You have worked hard to achieve a body that fits the real you and deserve to say wow - you deserve to shout WOW!!!! at the top of your voice!!!!

More people need to learn how to say WOW at themselves - building your own self concept and confidence is one of the most important factors in living a happy and healthy life.

Well done you - and I must say when i look at your picture I think WOW is a very good description of you - you look very beautiful xoxox

Awww bless ya... that brought a tear to my eye!! xxx

i agree be proud of who you are and what you'v achieved, no doubt in a few months i will be as vain as you lol x well done with the weight loss x

You look mighty fine to me hun! You should be saying WOW!

x

hehehe me too xx good innit lol

Reflective surfaces are a nightmare, it can take hours to get anywhere! xx

Back