Valentines Challenge <3

MissThomas

Silver Member
Hi all,

I started a similar challenge a couple of years ago and it was very successful for me... please join me, I am looking to lose a stone by the 14th Feb or at least get into the 12 stones.... Please add your name, your goal and also a little about your diet plan? My main issue is accountability and if I fall off and have somthing im not suppose to I completely give up and run away and hide, so if I do go AWOL please feel free to nag me :D

MissThomas. Aiming to lose 14lbs. 0lbs lost.

I have previously tried all sorts of diets, ww, slimming world, clean eating and juicing. I am trying the 5:2 diet this time with a friend and hopefully you guys will help keep me accountable....

xxxx

Hi I'll join you if that's ok? I'm on sw

I'm
Also doing a virtual row my first stop is London and if your able to pop into the thread to cheer me on x

RawrGirl would love to join! She is not weighing weekly though, just taking waist measurements. Her diet is low carb (20 grams a day), and weight lifting.

Miss Thomas -- 14lbs to go / 0lbs lost
willfitskinnyjeans -- 9 lbs to go / 0lbs lost
RawrGirl -- 1.25 in to go / 0 in lost

RawrGirl would love to join! She is not weighing weekly though, just taking waist measurements. Her diet is low carb (20 grams a day), and weight lifting. Miss Thomas -- 14lbs to go / 0lbs lost willfitskinnyjeans -- 9 lbs to go / 0lbs lost RawrGirl -- 1.25 in to go / 0 in lost

That's an alternative way to do it, my friend does something similar, have you done it before?

Can I join please

10 lbs for me please

I'll aim for 7lbs, I'd like to get under 11 and a half stone by then. I wonder if half a stone will be enough to get me into size 10's... I hope so :)

Honey-J -- 10lbs to go / 0lbs lost
Hoz -- 7lbs to go / 0lbs lost

I started 13stone 9lbs... Did my first fast on Monday (443 cals) and then 1020 calories yesterday and got up today 13.5lbs!! I will weigh in on Saturday because I'm sure it will change depending on what kind of day I have had previously.

I didn't think I had much yesterday then when I used my fitness pal I was shocked by how many calories I had used. I'm going to have to plan a bit better I think. Here's what I had....

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1421240362.068421.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1421240373.742447.jpg

I'm going to return to the gym, my boyfriend has joined too so hopefully he will keep me motivated but I'll take a look at the rowing challenge, thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I'll aim for 7lbs, I'd like to get under 11 and a half stone by then. I wonder if half a stone will be enough to get me into size 10's... I hope so :)

Honey-J -- 10lbs to go / 0lbs lost
Hoz -- 7lbs to go / 0lbs lost

That's my dream!! Back into size 10 topshop jeans

Hi there, I joined SW and lost 2 stones in 4 months. I'm really happy about that. But I've hit a slump and need to get back on the horse. I'd like to lose 8lbs by Feb 14th.

All the best everyone, x

Hi there, I joined SW and lost 2 stones in 4 months. I'm really happy about that. But I've hit a slump and need to get back on the horse. I'd like to lose 8lbs by Feb 14th. All the best everyone, x

Why the slump? Is it your having more treats or days off or you sticking to it just not shifting

I will join please. At my last weigh in on monday i was 16 st 7. By feb 14th I would like to lose 10lbs. I am currently calorie counting, using mfp to track my 1320 cals.

That's an alternative way to do it, my friend does something similar, have you done it before?

Yes, the only time RawrGirl ever hit goal was by putting away the scales. Cuz if she sees a gain or STS, she gets discouaged and gets a pizza. If she sees a loss, she celebrates and gets a pizza. Either way, the weekend ends up being a long splurge.

Miss Thomas -- 0 lbs lost / 14 lbs to go
willfitskinnyjeans -- 0 lbs lost / 9 lbs to go
RawrGirl -- 0 in lost / 1.25 in to go
Honey-J --
0 lbs lost / 10 lbs to go
Hoz --
0 lbs lost / 7 lbs to go
Mao --
0 lbs lost / 8 lbs to go
mybodyisacage -- 0 lbs lost / 10 lbs to go

Last edited:
Yes, the only time RawrGirl ever hit goal was by putting away the scales. Cuz if she sees a gain or STS, she gets discouaged and gets a pizza. If she sees a loss, she celebrates and gets a pizza. Either way, the weekend ends up being a long splurge. Miss Thomas -- 0 lbs lost / 14 lbs to go willfitskinnyjeans -- 0 lbs lost / 9 lbs to go RawrGirl -- 0 in lost / 1.25 in to go Honey-J -- 0 lbs lost / 10 lbs to go Hoz -- 0 lbs lost / 7 lbs to go Mao -- 0 lbs lost / 8 lbs to go mybodyisacage -- 0 lbs lost / 10 lbs to go

Sounds like a good idea

Yes, the only time RawrGirl ever hit goal was by putting away the scales. Cuz if she sees a gain or STS, she gets discouaged and gets a pizza. If she sees a loss, she celebrates and gets a pizza. Either way, the weekend ends up being a long splurge.

Honey-J --
Hoz --
0 lbs lost / 7 lbs to go
Mao --
0 lbs lost / 8 lbs to go

I'm like that too!!! I put the scales away when I moved back in with my boyfriend, got them back out and I have gained 3 stone :(

Can I join please I'd like to lose 10lbs for Valentines :) lets do it!

Honey-J --
Hoz --
0 lbs lost / 7 lbs to go
Mao --
0 lbs lost / 8 lbs to go

newgirl-x -- 0lbs lost / 10lbs to go

My weigh in is Monday so I hope to get some knocked off mine. Lost 2.5lb last few weeks. But been none stop this week. Good food but run off my feet plus my rowing. It may half my losses but I'm keeping going and I'll see

Back