valentines day <3

Trendytracz

what have u all got planned for valentines day

Last edited:
nothing hugely romantic for us, don't really make a big deal of valentines day! We do cards and then take year about to cook dinner - its my turn this year :( then prob dvd as we are skinto!!!!

Wot bout you??

x

yeh we are the same dont realy go over the top,why do u need 1 day to tell someone that u love them lol u should tell them everyday :)
yeh am going 2 cook this year cause william will go my points with the amount of oil he would use:8855: lol prob a dvd too for us no £s this year :( think I will make chicken fijitas mmh yummy and spicy:drool:

Nothing, huge con! I'm going to celebrate my 6th anniversary on the 18th though with a candlelit meal though :) No pressies or anything though, we could barely afford the rent this month :p Whoops.

yeh same here every penny is a prisoner lol :giveup:what are you cooking tomorow? :)

My OH is working on early shifts this week so we have decided to get DS to bed at a decent earlyish time!!!(will prob have to change all the clocks thou as he can tell the time now!!!)grrr.
And we are having a chinese takeaway.
Nowt too extravagant as he will be going to work at 5am....
xx

We're going to see Avenue Q in London - (adults version of the muppets!!!). My son bought us tickets for it for xmas as he'd heard it was wicked (he's 17 though). Bit wary of what it will be like as don't think hubby will enjoy it:eek:. Still, at least its a date!!:8855:
Hope all you love birds have a looovely day and evening.
Karen x

OH is cooking, and he's offered to point it for me (i have given him strict instructions on what i can and cant have on Core, and a list of things he will have to point.. plus my calculator with instructions on how to use it haha! also have mentioned 3 courses is probably too much, so would prefer a light starter plus main meal - i always do 3 courses for valentines so didnt want him to think it was necessary to match that!)

really looking forward to that and seen as i havent seen him all week I have stocked up on you know whats LOL :D i doubt we will be going out.. dont want to waste any of the precious time i have with him! :D

well, my hubbie always does things early, so i got card and bottle of wine last nite! might open it later, he also went to the fish shop today for me and got me, smoked haddock which i had this evening and a nice piece of cod and a packet of kippers. so i found some receipe for cod with tomatoes, courgettes and mixed herbs, might chance that.

aren't we easily pleased:D:D:D:D

OH is cooking, and he's offered to point it for me (i have given him strict instructions on what i can and cant have on Core, and a list of things he will have to point.. plus my calculator with instructions on how to use it haha! also have mentioned 3 courses is probably too much, so would prefer a light starter plus main meal - i always do 3 courses for valentines so didnt want him to think it was necessary to match that!)

really looking forward to that and seen as i havent seen him all week I have stocked up on you know whats LOL :D i doubt we will be going out.. dont want to waste any of the precious time i have with him! :D

lol "u know whats" hahahaha :8855:
haha well u can have some exercise to lol kill 2 birds with 1 stone haha!
well have fun!:8855:

yeh i think it will be a light salad for starter this year lol

well, my hubbie always does things early, so i got card and bottle of wine last nite! might open it later, he also went to the fish shop today for me and got me, smoked haddock which i had this evening and a nice piece of cod and a packet of kippers. so i found some receipe for cod with tomatoes, courgettes and mixed herbs, might chance that.

aren't we easily pleased:D:D:D:D

I LOVE FISH!
i never though i would hear me say that its so filling and fresh smoked haddock wins hands down mmh the cod with tomatoes sounds good :)
let me know how it turns out :D

I'm going to be quite adventurous this year and cook a thai dish, there is a great wee thai/malaysian tapas restaurant in glasgow and b/f just loves one dish - chicken laksa, googled it during the week and found a gordon ramsay recipe, think ill give it a bash! Although indian take away menu will be on stand by just incase (god will need to seriously save points) lol x

i'm sure whatever we go for, we'll enjoy it.:):):)

We are staying in, might get a film..will have some chinese and maybe a little tipple :D...
Pill should be good to go (been on it 5 days 2moz)...defo don't want no v.day babies :D

I'm going to be quite adventurous this year and cook a thai dish, there is a great wee thai/malaysian tapas restaurant in glasgow and b/f just loves one dish - chicken laksa, googled it during the week and found a gordon ramsay recipe, think ill give it a bash! Although indian take away menu will be on stand by just incase (god will need to seriously save points) lol x

Ive neva tryed thai food,might try it since am been adventurous with food! :)

yeh I loveeeee Indian food though its soo bad :(
I try and just get pitta salad with sauce and some chips cause I am a wimp lol :)
but I love curry its the best! soo not fair:(

I am over my parents.....romantic lol!! They have family down so having to do the rounds...Think may be a belated Valentines this year. Although have been at work all morning, why do i agree to do overtime, so havent had card of pressie yet, so who knows!! Have been holding out for a sausage dog but dont think its gonna happen! lol. x

Back