Valentines Day Challenge 7 weeks

blue eyes

Positive and focused!
I noticed this challenge on SW, they started at 11 weeks. Would anyone like to join me in this challenge. I would like to lose 21lbs this would take me within a stone of my final target.XX

:cupid::cupid::cupid::cupid::cupid::cupid::cupid::cupid::cupid::cupid:

7 weeks.. I'm up for it. What's a realistic loss for then? I'm gonna go for 2 stone! Eeeek. That would take me to a 16 :cupid: I might even have a look for a size 16 dress in the sales as my motivation.

I would like to join your Valentines Day weight loss challenge!

I hope to lose 14lb by then:)

Love Mini xxx

hi me to I am aimimg for 28lbs which will take me into the 12st OMG cant remember ever being 12st

come on guys we CAN DO THIS

xx Sharron

OK count me in . I would like to lose 28lbs by then. I will record my weight tomorrow but it is close to 18st 11lbs so 16st 11lbs by 14th Feb 2009. 2 stone in 6 weeks.

Sunday 28th Dec
Sunday 4th Jan
Sunday 11th Jan
Sunday 18th Jan
Sunday 25th Jan
Sunday 1st Feb
Sunday 8th Feb
Saturday 14th Feb

You can still join but aim for your mini one first!XX

Hi All,

Sadly not restarting till 1st Jan due to not being able to get to chemist till 31st .... as to be honest i would start now eatting when you feel fat is not very nice, :(

anyway i am up for the Challenge we are going away for Valentines for few days leave on 11th so need to lose as much as possible by then i will put my target on once i have had my Weigh in on Wednesday

Keep up the good work ... :)

Wannabexx

Hi All,

I'm also up for the challenge - I would like to lose 21.5lbs by Valentines Day.. (Then there will be only 20lbs to go)

weight.png

YES! I'm also up for this. I restart on 2nd Jan (when I'll post my weight) I have about 2st to go to reach target and Valentines is my husbands birthday, so that can be one of his presents!

I'm in. I want to lose 14lbs. I'd be happy with 10lbs as I'd be back where I was when I finished the diet, but 14lbs would be fab as its an extra buffer zone. I'm doing CD as I want to eat an evening meal, but always seem to come back to the LT forum as this has been where all my dieting pals post.

Back