Valentines day

time2go

Gold Member
What's everyone's plans today? X

I'm working til 5, then I'm off home to play with my pup and might even goto the gym tonight if said pup allows! Lol ;)

My husband is working but he sent me a dozen pink roses!! Much better than chocolates. Taking my sons to the cinema this afternoon. So a nice day!
x

Mr Lauriel is at work today, but not before waking me up this morning with the most adorable teddy and a beautiful card! We have got the M&S valentine's meal for later, I decided that I would like to have a bit of dinner with him. So, today is going to be my WS day with a small added treat of a small chocolate pud. Mr Lauriel wanted to take me out for dinner but I said no as I probably wouldn't be able to eat it all! I get full so easy now, I didn't see the point. We have a bottle of bubbly in the fridge but Mr Lauriel will be drinking that, I have bubbly of my own: a cold glass of coke zero!!! :D

Hubby is on day shift so home at 4pm, wee one in bed at 7 then we're having a venison steak for dinner (we're on WS) and some veggies or salad, then watch True Blood and Coppers.

Sounds like some fab plans, hope everyone enjoys their day!!

Me and my two kiddies are at my mum in laws, we come every Tuesday and she always gets the girls valentine gifts and cards so my eldest couldnt wait to come this morning!! Hubby works evenings so he is at home preparing for his lessons and waiting for my exante. He surprised me early last night with some beautiful red roses and a membership for our local nuffield fitness and wellbeing centre, I was so surprised and cant wait to go for the first time!! xx

I am having My 3 shakes has usual and then work at 8pm for the night shift! oh happy days lol ;)

Hope you all have a lovely night!

xx

My husband is working away in Paris!!

I get cold Manchester and exante, he gets Paris! Not fair!

I'm working til 5, then I'm off home to play with my pup and might even goto the gym tonight if said pup allows! Lol ;)

I am off to steal Aaron's puppy because I am jealous that he has a puppy and I dont :p

I'm not up to anything really though. I came back from seeing a friend today and then went and met up with another friend that I hadn't seen for a while. So I've had some friends to love me :D
My bf is not coming home for another 8 weeks but he sent me a gorgeous card last week and I got a nice letter from him today.
God I miss him :(

I'm working til 5 then i have to dash off to the depot to collect my exante stuff. I start tomorrow! I might stuff my face with last chance chocolate to night :D Nah joking, ill probably have a mushroom omelette and a swig of vodka on my own :'( happy Valentines day to you all x

My girls have been out on a valentines date ( they are only 5 and 2 ) to soft play and they got teddies and cards ....... My husband works in sweden but left me a card and big pink cuddly doggy in my car when he went yesterday :D I am feeling quite sad that I will be alone all evening and feel like buying myself a big box of chocs and putting on cheesy love songs .. but I wont , I will put the kids to bed , have a bath and my porridge and bar ....and play with my ratties :D

I'm single, so will be going to the gym for a swim and aqua class and home to my strawberry shake and hot chocolate shake :(

My evening will be taken up in the usual way by press-ganging my daughter (2.5yrs) into bed and putting my diddy one (6mths) to bed after bf'ing into a milk drunk state!
Hubby, despite giving up doing Exante after 10 days, has started slimfast so we'll be drinking our shakes in a romantic(?) fashion together and I might even make him watch some trashy film with me! I did get some lovely flowers, some touché Éclat and some Crabtree & Evelyn handcream this morning so am feeling really quite spoilt already.

Hope everyone has a great day/evening whatever you are doing.

It's also our 8th wedding Anniversary today. We are going to the cinema rather than a meal as I don't want to break my diet. Hubby was very understanding. I've got flowers and jewellery and I feel like a princess. I'm also a stone lighter and feel so much happier in myself!

Happy valentines day! 17 years ago today since my lovely hubby popped the question!

Just in from work and getting ready to go out for dinner. I got to pick where we are going as know they do THE best salads ever and planning to make this a WS day.

Got beautiful bunch of roses.......and a new outfit in a smaller size!!!

EnJoy rest of you day everyone xx

Back