value chicken

xKimmiex

Silver Member
Dont mean to offend anyone..
But how diffrent does value price chicken taste to normal chicken? anyone else think this? got value one today, and i hated it, tasted really fatty and chewy :confused:

anyone else think this?

i wish i had, but i forgot to get some, so mum rang my sister and she got it! i paid her back aswell, she could of got the decent stuff, i hate value meat =[

It also tends to be salt water they inject it with. Injecting water strips the flavour from the chicken so they use the salt to hide this fact.
I don't know about other supermarkets (only have one local to me) but Tescos are always doing some sort of deal on good quality chicken.

im going to get decent chicken tomorrow, im also going to get some fish, fed up with chicken lol.. on a good note! was 20st8 on weds, today im 20st3nhalf and that was in the afternoon! woooahh! 3lb to go and iv lost 3st!

im going to get decent chicken tomorrow, im also going to get some fish, fed up with chicken lol.. on a good note! was 20st8 on weds, today im 20st3nhalf and that was in the afternoon! woooahh! 3lb to go and iv lost 3st!

thats fab news kimmie, you might make the 3stone mark in time for your weigh in wed woohoo that would be brill

asda chicken fillets thier own brand are absolutely stunning...no matter which way you cook them they are really juicy...we always keep a couple of packs in the freezer...

diddy x

Back