Ok so I had

chicken tikka masala (1068 cals)
chocolate fudge cake (830) although only had about half

Gonna write today off and start fresh tomorrow

Ok so I had

chicken tikka masala (1068 cals)
chocolate fudge cake (830) although only had about half

Gonna write today off and start fresh tomorrow

Mmm mm. ....chocolate cake. ... glad you had a good birthday, you should defo be able to eat what you want on that day x

Menu planned for 20 March

B. OSS and skimmed milk (188 cals)

L. Cheese and ham wrap with salad and extra light mayo (222 cals)
Walkers Crisps (130)

S. Cucumber and light houmous (120cals)

D. Southern fried chicken, spanish new potatoes and ratatouille (526)
Count on us raspberry ripple (132)
Mini aero egg (135 cals)

Total 1453 cals

Menu for Mon 23 March

Didn't get up til 11am so breakfast was at 1pm
B. OSS and skimmed milk (188 cals)

Lunch was late as had a "Honey I shrunk" wrap. Ate at 5.40pm
L. 2 x sandwich thin with tuna tomato, doritos (422 cals)

Dinner is now 8pm
D. WW tomato soup (76 cals)
Cottage pie with cauli cheese, peas and carrots (374cals)
Crisps (150 cals)

Totals 1210

Last edited:
I learnt that eating late does not cause problems as I lived for a year in Taiwan where normal working hours would be til about 9 so they always ate late and yet all so skinny

Not been around the last few days, but here is todays planned menu:

B. Melon (63 cals)

L. Salmon salad (275 cals)
Walkers (130)

D. Southern fried chicken, spanish new potatoes and ratatouille (526)
Count on us raspberry ripple (132)

Total 1126

Not been great lately but now back on the diet today. Decided to eat reasonably healthily without actually counting any calories. Some calories I do know though and will show them when I can. Reason I have chosen this , is because my parents have both been losing without actually weighing counting or pointing anything. Its all about moderation and less snacking

B. 40g porridge oats (144 cals), 150ml skimmed milk (53 cals), little honey

L. Fresh roll from bakery, slice roast beef (29), teaspoon of wholegrain mustard and a teaspoon of extra light mayo (about 25 cals), tomato (10)
30g chorizo flavoured crisps (140 cals)

D. Beef stirfry 250g from butchers, noodles (158 cals)

Hiya,

Here to sub :) We are simular stats .....I lost weight a few years ago by doing exactly that, watching what I ate without counting anything but just watching portions and snacking. I lost 3 stone. It doesnt work for me anymore though as im not as active as i was back then so the only way i lose is by counting. Im intrigued to see how you do!! When is your weigh day? Good luck hun :) xx

Hiya,

Here to sub :) We are simular stats .....I lost weight a few years ago by doing exactly that, watching what I ate without counting anything but just watching portions and snacking. I lost 3 stone. It doesnt work for me anymore though as im not as active as i was back then so the only way i lose is by counting. Im intrigued to see how you do!! When is your weigh day? Good luck hun :) xx

Hi, i've decided to revert back to calorie counting as its not been working for me lately. Saying that I'm having a roast lamb dinner at mums tomorrow, so god knows how many calories are in it. I probably won't have any breakfast though

I learnt that eating late does not cause problems as I lived for a year in Taiwan where normal working hours would be til about 9 so they always ate late and yet all so skinny

Here in Vietnam they are all so skinny yet seem to eat all the time in street restaurants and stalls but when you look to see what they are eating the portions are quite small, not the great mounds of rice we eat and only small pieces of meat and not many of them. But for the first time I have noticed some rather large children - landlady told me it is due to fast food places opening up which they did not have 5 years ago.

Here in Vietnam they are all so skinny yet seem to eat all the time in street restaurants and stalls but when you look to see what they are eating the portions are quite small, not the great mounds of rice we eat and only small pieces of meat and not many of them. But for the first time I have noticed some rather large children - landlady told me it is due to fast food places opening up which they did not have 5 years ago.

Thats interesting. I noticed that they eat smaller portions also in Taiwan. Also because its so humid over there, you don't feel like eating much there

I forgot to put my menu on here last night. It was:

B. 40 g porridge, 150ml semi skimmed milk, some water and a tsp of honey (243 cals)

L. Salmon pasta salad, 30g crisps (441 cals)

D. 3 prawns ( after pregnancy I found I couldn't eat them any more, so am just trying small amounts), sweet and smokey chicken pieces, 75g coleslaw, 120g spanish new potatoes, sweetcorn, salad (499 cals)

S. 39g home baked crisps (185cals)

Think i ate too many crisps yesterday. Gonna make a larger tea and try not to eat later. Maybe just a biscuit or something

Hello just reading your thread :) all the best with your diet. I'm trying a healthy eating not counting calories thing at the moo.
Homemade crisps sound nice how did you do them?

Hello just reading your thread :) all the best with your diet. I'm trying a healthy eating not counting calories thing at the moo.
Homemade crisps sound nice how did you do them?

Hi, I just sliced the potato with a special slicer to make crisps and then sprayed them with fry light and some salt and then baked in oven until crispy

Hi, I just sliced the potato with a special slicer to make crisps and then sprayed them with fry light and some salt and then baked in oven until crispy

That sounds easy enough i will have to give it a try could probably do vegetable crisps as well which i love!!!

B. 40 g porridge, 100ml semi skimmed milk, some water and a tsp of honey (218 cals)

L. Salmon pasta salad (301)

D. 6 prawns, piri piri chicken pieces, 75g coleslaw, 120g spanish new potatoes, sweetcorn, salad (499 cals)

S. 100g crisps (480 cals)

Back