Vanilla Shake

Cazuk1976

Well, I tried the vanilla shake, and i don't know if it was wishful thinking or what, but i'm sure it smelt like white chocolate, absolutely yummy!! Whats weird is I don't even like white chocolate lol

Have you tried it with a teaspoon of coffee and some ice blended together. Tastes like a mocha coffee. I don't mind vanilla on its own either. I have it for brekkie.

I have the coconut flapjack, but i don't think there's any difference between the 2. I think the only thing i can really say about them is they're very dry. Not the tastiest thing ever, but i don't suppose it is meant to be. worth a try, not to everyone's taste. I'm not crazy about them, but they do the job and keep me going.

Haha, I think that is definitely wishful thinking!! I really don't like the vanilla...but, glad you do! Makes the whole thing a little easier...:)

Hannah

I couln't stand the vanilla but I do like white chocolate lol

I have actually come to love all the shakes. Have Strawberry for breakfast, vanilla for dinner, and chocolate for tea. Mix them all with ice, and add coffee to the vanilla and chocolate. I look forward to having them so much. I am sure I will miss them when I come off them, but saying that they have been the only thing I have for the nearly 6 months, they are my little friends lol

got to say was looking forward to doing LT but the shakes are disgusting and i just down them hopefully will get used to them but find the vanilla better than the strawberry.

it does kind of smell like it :) I like it anyway. I like all the shakes.

i agree abou the white chocolate smell/taste!

i hadn't had it on its own until a couple of months ago and i noticed it then :) usually have it with espresso powder for my breakfast.

LOL -I have the vanilla with coffee for breakfast too! hehehehe

I've tried to do this so many times, and each time I'v had different tastes. First time -HATED Vanila (still dont like it on its own).

Then I hated Strawberry.
Now I'm not overly keen on chocolate but I like it with peppermint tea.

This time i am embracing them all -vanilla, strawberry, choc, soup and both flapjacks! Lipotrim is my skinny drug gonna cure me of fatness -so they're all bloody gorgeous! lol

Back