1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Veg box green days diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by cobumblemum, 13 January 2014 Social URL.

1. cobumblemum

cobumblemum Member

Hello! This is my first time trying to write a diary. I am hoping it will help me keep on track!
    I lost 3 stone on slimming world three years ago but have since put it all back on and more :(

Last time I used flexible syns and had a mini binge on wine, crisps and chocolate every Saturday night. I think that is why I put it all back on later, because I was still seeing wine, crisps and chocolate as a comfort. This time I am going to try to use my syns on a daily basis! I am also trying to cut out sugar because I do think it is addictive!

I am also trying to do it on a budget. I get a veg box delivered every week and am also trying to make sure I use it all up, without ending up spending all my free time in the kitchen! I am a vegetarian so green days suit me best.

It would be great if someone can tell me if I have done this right, as I am not going to start going to group for another week or two. I am not sure about my syns today...

So today I have had:

Breakfast: banana

Lunch: homemade lentil and vegetable soup with a Tesco big cheese roll. (Does the roll count as my healthy extra?)

Dinner: slow cooker vegetable curry and brown rice made with mixture of root veg, onion, cans of tomatoes, curry powder, cavalo nero and a can of Amoy reduced fat coconut milk.

Drinks: Black coffee and water

Snacks: apples and a celery stick.

How many syns for the coconut milk? The can is split between about 10 portions (I am going to freeze it in portions).

Thank you for any help x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. cobumblemum

cobumblemum Member

Day 2

Breakfast: banana

Lunch: lentil and vegetable soup (homemade from yesterday) with bread roll (HEB)

Dinner: Dragonfly tofu mushroom and garlic burger, mashed potato made with milk (HEA), carrots, cabbage and gravy (1 syn)

Snacks: apples

Drinks: black coffee and water.

Think tofu burger must have syns, but no idea how many!