Hello friends!

It's been a while! I've been letting myself down! no one else, just me. And I need to give myself a MASSIVE apology!

It's good to talk, this time last year I had a week long anxiety attack, lots going on at work, and I was trying to do my usual and just get on with it, but my body had other ideas. I shut down, i was snappy and worried and I couldn't figure out why. A trip to A&E to check my heart wasn't about to give out on me, and I felt like an idiot, but I learned that it was ok for me to just stop and listen to my body.

The months went on, I lost my job, got a new job, moved in with my boyfriend, got another job now Covid-19 came along.

I have been trying to get back into some kinda of routine, but it's not happening, and maybe it wont.
So I've decided, I've had my "fun" eating what the hell i like but it has to stop, so back on the SW plan I go!

I've read a few bits on the new rules. and i can't wait to get the app back in my hand!

I will endeavour to eat the foods we have in the house, and I will end up having syns on things I wouldn't usually have, but I don't waste food.

The next big shop, I will be doing it, and I will try my BEST to get lots of SW friendly foods!

Nessa, stop eating CRAP, you can cook, and you cook well! So get your head in gear and lets get back to a healthy weight!

Thanks for stopping by guys!
See you on weigh in days!
Nessa

Hi Nessa, welcome back. Sorry to hear how tough things were for you, our bodies are strange things and sometimes we dont listen when it says a simple slow down so it has to say it in extreme mode.
Yes, the world is a little strange right now and making us all think about our future.

Thank you!
Hopefully we can all move on from the current situation happy and healthy!
Looking forward to getting some control back over my weight! :)

Shes BACK!!
-5lbs this week! Now that's the food sorted! Now to move my body more!
Did a run this morning. Also got myself a hula hoop! So i'm trying to learn to keep it up! got a good 15 seconds hula this morning haha!
Lets keep this going!

Back