vegetable chow mein

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Was wonderin if anyone cud tell me the points for a vegetable chow mein with portion of curry sauce from chinese?i cant seem to find it in the eating out guide..

I imagine that's about accurate hon, I know chicken chow mein is about 7.5 points, so imagine veg would be about that... Sweet n sour sauce is 3 so reckon that's prob about right for curry... Sorry couldnt be more help, there is a list of chinese points on one of the older threads in this section if that helps? xx

hi lainie :)

thanks for your reply, yeah i searched the thread and seen curry was 2 points and see sum1 askin about veg chow mein and it had said 4 i just wanted to check lol is that for the full portion do u think?xx

veg chow mein!

Have just had a hoke thru the old threads and happy to know that veg chow mein is 4.5 and portion of curry is 2! Yuuuummmmmmmyyyyy, a whole Chinese for 6.5 points, def will be havin one of these on sat, i cant wait!:D:Dxx

Yup, they always say that's for the full portion

Oh im soooo excited! Thats great! I never finish a full chinese but that is amazing points value!i can eat sum then if im full eat the rest later :) i luv ww!

Back