Vegetarian alternatives to Muller Light?

Harley Quinn

So I just got half way through my strawberry Muller Light, delicious and creamy and syn-free, the first one I've ever eaten... and then The Joker asks me if they're vegetarian? "Of course they're vegetarian, it's just yog... oh." They contain gelatine. Is there another brand of flavoured yoghurt that's syn free? It seems unfair for Muller to have the monopoly on this!

Harley Quinn said:
So I just got half way through my strawberry Muller Light, delicious and creamy and syn-free, the first one I've ever eaten... and then The Joker asks me if they're vegetarian? "Of course they're vegetarian, it's just yog... oh." They contain gelatine. Is there another brand of flavoured yoghurt that's syn free? It seems unfair for Muller to have the monopoly on this!

Asda does rhubarb & vanilla, mango & pineapple and blueberry. All free and no nasties. Also they re in big pots. There is at least one thread on this somewhere as it is a continual issue! I make my own vanilla or coconut by using at free plain yoghurt with sweetener and flavourings added.

Check out the sticky SYN FREE YOGURTS thread (it's the thread that is sticky, not the yogurts!). Some Shape yogurts are syn free, and the ones I have looked at are veggie for example.
[h=3][/h]

Activia are veggie - I tend to stick to them tbh. Some of the WW yogurts are veggie but not all of them! Watch out for cochineal (red colouring) in them too. Shape delights are all veggie I think? I had the vanilla and chocolate flavour a while back and they definitely are. Shape delights are not all syn free though so worth looking them up before you eat :)

Back