Vegetarians where are you??

Sophs

SW Angels founder member
Just wondering who else is a vegie on this eating plan? What sort of things do you eat?

Im a part time veggie,...well im not really keen on meat!

I eat savoury rice by the bucket!
Syn free chips with scrambled egg and beans or minted lamb quorn burgers

Ruthy xxx

Hi ruthy

I tried the syn free chips today with some dry fried veg and passata and I am stuffed!

I was wondering if I made too much. I used 2 medium sized potatoes. Is that too many?

HAHAHA dont worry hun! i usually use a whole bag!
Nah in all seriousness if im hungry ill use four potatoes!
You enjoy because they are all free. Do a search on the site and find some syn free veggie recipes.

Good luck with your diet hunny !

Ruthy xxx

Hi
As you have been told I am a vegetarian - have got the vegetarian supper book from SW.
I love curries, spag bol, chilli using Asda meat free mince - not all that keen on quorn mince but do like other quorn product.
I also love eggs, SW chips and mushy peas - real comfort food.
Take a look at the SW site - I have got loads of menus from there a lovely one is Moroccan Butter Beans.
I use a lot of recipes from the SW magazine and substitute the meat.
Hope this helps.
Irene

HAHAHA dont worry hun! i usually use a whole bag!
Nah in all seriousness if im hungry ill use four potatoes!
You enjoy because they are all free. Do a search on the site and find some syn free veggie recipes.

Good luck with your diet hunny !

Ruthy xxx

Thanks chick
I've found lots of sin free stuff which is fab seems most of the vegie stuff is free, but I am not sure on the quantities I should be having :confused:

If its free hun you chomp away to your hearts content!
And enjoy!

Ruthy xxx

I have large quantities but often I can't eat as much as I think I can! If you eat your fill of 'free' food you're less likely to snack on naughty stuff. You also feel less deprived and more likely to stick with the plan so eat as much as you like to satisfy your appetite if its free. I think if you're near target then the weight loss slows down and you may have to look at your portion sizes then, but don't worry about that now!

i'm a vegetarian... love pasta, potatoes and quorn and really vary my diet so i don't get bored.

free foods are there to be eaten freely. if i make potatoe wedges i will have 3 or 4 decent sized potatoes with quorn and whatever else to go with them. when i'm hungry i can eat over half a bag of of pasta in one go. I LOVE FOOOOOOOOOOD :)

eat to fulfil your appetite - if you want to eat a whole tin of beans or 10 potatoes then eat them. they key is to fill up on free foods as the foods that would affect your weight gain are limited and to be measured as sins...the thinking has been done for you. just follow the book as it's written...and enjoy :)

Back