vegi burger syns?

chill11

Hi could anyone tell me the syn value of asda bbq favourites hickory meat free burgers please?i cant find them in my directory.313 cals.3.1 sat fat.8.3 protein.3.6 fibre. theyre in my freezer but might be too many syns to eat lol !! thanks x

Hi could anyone tell me the syn value of asda bbq favourites hickory meat free burgers please?i cant find them in my directory.313 cals.3.1 sat fat.8.3 protein.3.6 fibre. theyre in my freezer but might be too many syns to eat lol !! thanks x

We also need (per 100g OR per burger):
- Fat (total, not just saturated)
- Carbohydrates
- Weight of each burger
- Whether we can count a Free Food (ie the top item in the Ingredients list)

ok thanks.omg its 17g fat,30g carbs, 454 g divided by 4 burgers soooo about 113g each.peppers adzucki beans haricot beans are the main ingredients so all free hopefully! i follow green plan all the time as im vegi.got some cheese in though so thinking they could be high!! thanks x

I take it they are the numbers per 100g? If so it's

10 Syns per burger on Green/EE

omg thats loads!! it was per burger i wrote down not 100 g but it wont make loads of difference as they were 113 each.i think the OH will be eating them now then!No wonder i couldnt lose weight on my own...i thought they sounded healthy with all those beans in them!! thanks very much hun,you ve saved me from a possible disaster!!!x

OK if its per burger it works out as

8 Syns per burger

Which is not quite so bad, but yeah that is a massive amount of fat in them! The cheese I suppose.

Back