Velvet Crunch

chick10

Got To Keep Counting :D
Has anyone tried these? If not buy them asap! There amazing. 81 - 83 cals a bag. And if you have tried them how many bas would you say you could have a day?

I used to have them every now and again before I gave up most processed food. Basically, if I were you, I wouldn't substitute "meal" calories for them (and that applies to any processed snack), so that probably means max 2 bags a day. They're probably loaded with sodium and other things too so I'd just view them as a treat and have the one a day ^^

I saw them today on offer in Superdrug so got some after seeing this thread!

They are nice... But they have a funny aftertaste! I have the cheese and spring onion ones. They have a lovely aftertaste which then changes in to a weird, not so nice aftertaste!

I like to have some crisps with my lunch but think I'll stick with quavers for the same
Amount of calories!

Oh i cant taste the after taste! I could seriously eat about 3 bags a day! I love them.

sorry to but in

hey fatattack was reading your thread on how many calories we should b having and tbh its all greek to me ! i saw u had posted that if we send u all the info u can work it out for us ! so pretty please can u do mine ? im 41,15 stone,work in an office 5ft3ins and do no exercise (except housework 2kids and husband ) please help xx thanx in advance ! x:lost:

Oooh, turns out I can't PM you until you have 50 posts (silly me).

If you have 1267 calories a day, you'll lose around 1.5lbs a week :) So you may want to go for 1250 just to have a nicer round number. If you do any exercise on top of this, you can eat the exercise calories back ^^

Thanx ! Ur a lifesavr ! Well done on ur weightloss u hav done fantastic ! I read ur blog earlier , very inspirational ! X

Back