Ventured Out Into The Real World At Last!!!!

skinnyminny

Well after 16 weeks I finally arranged to meet my friends for coffee yesterday. They have not seen me since before Christmas - I was avoiding seeing people until I had finished my 100 days, thankfully they were still willing to be my friends!:eek: :eek:

Anyway, I got such a fantastic reaction, I feel on a high, jaws literally dropped it was soooooo good. Altogether I have lost about 4 stone and still want to loose another 2 stone, so am on development but I needed to get a reaction like this to spur me on and boy has it, I feel so positive and happy.

Some friends commented that it was good to have the old me back, not just my appearance, but how positive and confident I was.

I bought loads of new clothes to celebrate and am now officially size 12 at the bottom & size 10 on top (SIZE 10 YIPPEEEEEEEE) I do always carry most of my weight on my bum & legs so hopefully losing this last 2 stone will get to a nice size 10 all over.

It is weird though, I still cannot see it in the mirror - which is why the comments mean so much and help more than anyone could know.

Just wanted to share this news with you all.:D :D :D :D

x

well done you soo nice to get lovely reactions from folk

keep it up xxxxx

Keep looking and you'll see the real skinnyminny very soon!

It's great having the jaws drop isn't it? I popped in to see my old work colleagues yesterday and they were dumbstruck!

Well done Skinny, that's a great confidence boost! You must feel great about what you have achieved.

Johnny :D

im so pleased u have been so boosted! U have worked so hard and deserve the reaction :D Well done xx

Thanks everyone for your comments - it really means alot, I am going to get my hubby to take a photo of me & I will post my before & after shots :eek: :eek:
x

Well done on your weight loss, you have worked hard and now are starting to reap your rewards.....it does make you feel great when people are shocked at how much you have lost.
Keep up the great work and you will be at target in no time.

Minny I'm glad you had such a good time - I can understand why your friends were amazed, I can't wait to see your before and after shots.

Cath

Fab news! Great to hear you feeling so happy & positive! Also cant wait to see the before & after shots!! LOvely also that people were jaw droppingly shocked!! Must be a great feeling!

Back